3.5 an unforgettable night

Image of Vincent LeVough above.

I snapped out of a deep trance when I feel Smoke's Jersey strike my back. "Dude what the fuck?" I swore at him. Here I am peacefully staring into thin air in my bed and he goes and hits me before diving in his own bed.

"You're scaring me there, pal. I thought you might be possessed," he says.

I groaned, snuggling into my pillow. Our beds were across each other, and because our names coincide alphabetically we were assigned rooms. Our last names are the reason we became friends in the first place. From seats to dorms, Smoke has always been with me.

"Is it a girl?" He asks. My hairs stood up for a reason I am not aware of.

Necause of my silence, he took it as confirmation and laughed hysterically. "Ahahahaha, dude! Is it the one you banged the night before or one from our class? Gimme a name!"

"Let's not talk about that, Smoke." I sat up and glared at my phone. It kept ringing but I kept it in silence. It's one of the Frats, and I am not ready to deal with anything concerning Kappa right now. Talk about it, maybe. But not involve myself in anything yet. "Can you like... give me info on the uhm... the Frat officials?"

"You were thinking about them?" His face contorted.

"Wh-what no! Somebody from Kappa is calling me and the thought just came, dumbass." I threw a pillow his way. He happily catches it.

"Thanks for the free pillow. Now uhm... Kappa Aegis Frat officials... We call them the Elites."

"Elites?"

"Yeah. As we already know, Kappa is rank first in all Fraternities in this town, college based or not. Kappa is both, since the family that runs the University runs Kappa as well. The Elites are the Officials in Kappa Aegis, and they are really well known."

If so, Kenji is an elite? "Tell me exactly how they came to be." I trudged carefully since I dont want to make him realize Im only after Kenji's information.

"The Elites consist of Jason Ford, the Secretary, the one who is in charge of recruitment. His family is a host of a very important high class club, so he's a natural socialite."

I pictured the one I saw Kenji talking to as the man who looks like a punk but dresses like an Englishman with formal tuxes and all with piercings.

"Then we have Tyler Wyner, the Treasurer. He is a mathematician and nobody could top his overall scored of 98.8. Rumors say it's even 100, teachers just doesn't want to make it perfect. His family owns about 50m worth of land all over Europe, so he's a big shot."

Tyler is somewhat similar to Kenji, yet he is taller with blonde hair. I saw him chatting with Vincent a day ago. "And then?"

"Kenji de Vera. He is the talk of the campus ever since he got the place as VP! He was supposed to be a successor of another Frat called Alpha Zhi, a rival of Kappa. That Fraternity disbanded for some reason, and somehow Vincent offered Kenji to join Kappa for whatever the hell. I mean, what is the President thinking? Kenji has no special traits, all he got is a very wealthy family in Japan manufacturing technology."

My lips pursed at his insult towards my Kenji. Wait, my Kenji? Since when has he ever been my Kenji?

"Then of course, President Vincent LeVough. Father is the current LeVough Mafia boss, his older brother the former President Justin LeVough, is the next Boss. Vincent is set to inherit the management of the school and be Justin's right hand. As you can see, their family is the biggest in the industry. They founded this university and this Fraternity."