02| The Great Get Together

CHAPTER TWO

THE GREAT GET TOGETHER

"Everything's set up." Cece announced as she entered the raven haired girl's bedroom, who was putting on a golden earring in front of a vanity mirror. School ended hours ago, meaning the three girls had time to make the house ready for the upcoming party. The cups, the tables, the speakers, the kegger and a couple more ornaments for the teens that would be drunk in a few hours.

It was no secret that Juniper Young's parties were the wildest in Hemlock Grove. Each one ended up with people either passed out on the floor or laying with their heads down the toilet.

"Where's Beth?" Juni asked as she applied mascara on to her already voluminous lashes.

"Uh, she went out to call her mom. You know how Mrs Fey is, she always has to know where Bethany is." Cece explained. The raven haired girl was about to ask something, but a door ring cut the two off.

"Alright..." Juniper straightened out her body con dress one last time and turned around to face Cece,
"Let's get this party started."

It's been an hour since the guests had arrived, and more than half were already under the influence of either alcohol or drugs that one of the students brought in.

Cece was dancing in the crowd with some guy she probably never met at school. Meanwhile, Juniper was in a state of nerves. The girl had been anxious the whole night, predicting that something terrible was about to happen, or had happened already. The atmosphere was different this time, although her previous parties had always ended in success with no incidents.

June let out a heavy sigh as she made her way towards her bedroom. The raven haired girl sat on her bed, until somebody had abruptly entered the room.

"Oh--" The drunk guy hiccuped as he lazily walked towards Juniper, who had stood up from the bed,
"Hey, babe."

"This is my room, you can't be in here," the girl pointed out, crossing her arms on her chest,
"The party is in the main hall, so, chop chop, go back in there."

"Aw, come on, baby, don't be like that," he cooed, slurring his words as he tried to grab the raven haired girl by the waist,
"I just want to have some fun. I know you want it too."

"Get out, you fucktard." June hissed as she pushed him away, angering the boy.

"You little b--" He was about to punch the girl, but she easily caught his arm in the air and squeezed his knuckle, as she stared him straight in the eyes. She had such great strength for such a small person.

"You're going to leave this house," she started, her voice seeming to be the only thing the drunk boy heard as he obliged,
"And as soon as you get back to your trash house, you're going to punch yourself in the balls with a baseball bat as hard as possible. Now, go."