Chapter 32: Filler chapter

(Ps. I changed the clothe she took into the restroom. Still gray undergarments, but she has a grey sleeveless shirt that has a mouth cover attached, black shorts, grey stalkings that stopped above her knee but the foot part was cut off for her black ninja shoes, and her bunny hoodie)

Beth's POV

I just stood there for a couple seconds. "Yeah it was." I said. He kissed my neck and let me go.

I then heard a door shut. I turned and saw the restroom door was closed. I blushed even more and just brushed the thought off as I left the room and went down a hall.

I found a restroom and went in. I locked the door as I set my clothes down. I turned the warm water on and took off my bra and panties. I then got in the shower and began to clean my body.

After I finished I shut the water off, put a towel on, and got out. I felt cold because of the wind but I dried myself and changed anyway.

I dried my hair and parted it to the side. I hung the towel and walked out.

I had my mouth cover down and my hood was off. I went up the stairs and opened the door to the room.

I saw Shino standing in front of me with dark green boxers. He turned to look at me and walked over. He stopped and looked down at me and cupped my cheek.

He then lifted my face and kissed me lightly. He pulled away and smiled a little as he turned and went to some clothes on the bed.

I blushed slightly as I walked past the bed and walked into the open closet. I grabbed my black ninja shoes and put them on.

I then stopped as I was about to exit as I saw my bunny. He was on a shelf above the clothe rack.

I smiled as I grabbed him and hugged him. I put my backpack on, I walked out, and past Shino as I saw him putting his green coat on.

He was finished dressing as he followed me out the door and down the stairs. I realized the pill I took is still active as I walked out the door with Shino.

As the wind hit me I put my hoody up and saw rain clouds.

I nearly flinched as I felt Shinos warm hands grab my cold hands.

He held it up and kissed it as he smiled. I smiled back and we walked down the path and to the gate.