Liam's Introduction

//This is my first fan fiction that I'm doing online, so please give feedback. Enjoy!// (Note: The picture on this page is NOT mine! Please do not compliment or give me credit for it!)

    "Hi! I'm Liam! Well, William Campbell is my full name. But I like to go by Liam." Liam took a seat in a chair, and crossed his legs. "Okay. So, about myself. Hmm... Well, I'm a boy, I have black, sort of dark grayish hair, I have glasses-- Ah! Notice how I said that I have glasses. I don't really wear them... they bother me! And they're so big and-- I just don't like them! And besides, I'm perfectly fine without them! My vision is just a little blurry... Anyways! I have glasses. I also have two different colored eyes! It's really cool, because it's pretty rare to naturally have both eyes be a different color. But I do!" He smiled proudly. "My right eye is a greenish color, and my left is a shade of blue. 

    I think the physical description I gave myself is pretty accurate, but I'm gonna show you guys a picture too, just in case it wasn't clear enough. I don't know if I'm comfortable showing this one, but I'm too lazy to find another, so... Here!" Liam grabbed a picture off of a small table beside the chair he was sitting in, and showed it to you.

 Here!" Liam grabbed a picture off of a small table beside the chair he was sitting in, and showed it to you

    "Yeah... that's me..." He blushed a little bit, embarrassed, as he lowered the picture, and set it back on the table.  "Lyra took this picture, she said that I looked so harmless and peaceful... I told her to delete it. She didn't!" He threw his arms in the air, then let them fall and sighed. 

    "...Okay, now I'm gonna tell you some more about myself. I'm sixteen, and I've known Lyra and Shon since I was eight. How'd I meet them? Well, my parents sort of abandoned me when I was eight. I don't remember what happened exactly, but what I do remember pretty clearly is that we all walked out to the beach, me, my mom, and my dad, and then they just left me there... alone. But after about-- Ah, I don't know, thirty minutes or so of  crying, Lyra found me during one of her afternoon strolls. She talked to me for a bit to calm me down, then she brought me to her flower shop, where she lives and works with her Grandmother. She begged her Grandma, who was her guardian at the time, and still is now, to be able to keep me. I'm kind of offended by what she said when she asked though, because she said things like, 'I'll be sure to take good care of  him!' ..and.. 'I'll be sure to feed him! I will give him lots of water too!' ...and...'But he's so cute, pleeease~!' That just made me feel like a pet. What makes it worse was that she was fifteen at the time, which means that she most likely knew full well what she was saying..." Liam chuckled awkwardly, then  continued. "So yeah. Long story short, my parents abandoned me, Lyra found me and begged her Grandma -and somehow convinced her- to take care of me and treat me like family, and I've lived with her ever since." 

    He thought for a second. "Oh yeah--! About a day after all of that happened, I was introduced to Kori. Lyra's best friend. Then Shon, Kori's brother. And also Coen, Shon and Kori's younger brother. He was five at the time. He was so little, and tiny, a-- Oh! Whoops! Sorry, sorry, sorry. Alright, anyways, since Lyra's Grandmother's been hospitalized, Shon's been helping out a lot around the flower shop. I'm glad! Lyra and Shon are like the older brother and sister I never had!" He smiled at the thought, then started talking about Ian.

    "Now, ...Ian... The day that guy made an appearance, I didn't trust him for a second. And I still don't! He just seems fishy... And plus, that guy's a jerk! He knows my name! He just prefers to call me Kid. He knows it annoys me! He just-- UGH! What's that guy's problem?! He has a nickname for everyone else too! Lyra is Fish bait, Shon's Lover Boy, and I'm Kid. I mean come on! But Lyra says that he's a family friend who came to visit but got mugged on his way here, so he has to stay with us for a bit. I can't imagine all of the horrible nicknames he most likely has for other people....  But anyways, I am NOT cool with that guy staying at the flower shop, even if it is for a few weeks or so! But it's not like Lyra to lie though, so I'm trying to be nice around that guy for however long he plans on staying..."

    Liam took a deep breath to chill out, then he continued. "Alright, I think that's it. I'm glad I got to tell you guys some stuff about me! Thanks for listening." He smiled. "Bye!"

//That's Liam! You'll learn more about him throughout the story. I hope you guys liked the introduction! Please give feedback, and I'll see you next time!//