Chapter 2

//Chapter 2! Enjoy!//

[Liam's POV]

    I heard glass break, followed by a loud thump from the kitchen. I stood up quickly, pushing the stool back with my legs. 

    Ian did the same. 

    We looked at each other for a second, then we both ran into the kitchen. I saw Shon sitting right next to Lyra, who had passed out. There was shattered glass and a small puddle of water on the ground. I walked over to them, and bent down  next to Lyra. "What happened?!" I asked Shon worriedly.

    "I don't know... She just passed out!" He slowly lifted her head up off of the ground and rest it on his lap.

    Ian walked over and looked at her for a bit, then walked back into the other room.

    "Where are you going?!" I yelled at him. He's just gonna walk away?! He's not gonna help her!?  

    Shon looked down at Lyra, then moved her hair out of her face.

    I stood up and grabbed the broom out of a closet. I began to sweep up the glass.

    Ian walked back into the room with a small wash cloth. He wet it, then walked over to Lyra and bent down next to her and Shon.

    What is he doing? I was confused. I then saw Ian set the rag on her forehead.

    "She should wake up in the next five minutes or so." He stood up and began to walk back into the other room again.

    "How do you know?" Shon asked him. "Has this happened before?!" 

    He just ignored him and kept walking. 

    "Ian!" I yelled at him. "You can't just say that and walk away!"

    Ian didn't stop walking. He went into the other room, then we heard the flower shop's front door open and close.

    I got up and looked in the other room to see if someone had come in, or if it was just Ian walking out. I saw Ian outside, walking in the direction of the beach. I went back over to Shon and Lyra. "I think he's going to the beach." I told Shon.

    "That guy's so weird..." Shon said.

    "Tell me about it..." I responded.

[Lyra's POV]

    My eyes slowly opened. I moaned.

    "Lyra!" I heard two voices say my name in sync. 

    I saw Shon and Liam looking down at me. 

    Liam reached towards my forehead and took off a wet rag that was there.

    I slowly began to sit up.

    "Whoa, easy." Shon spoke as he set his hand on my back to support me.

    I put my hand on my wet forehead. "What happened...?" I saw a puddle of water on the ground, and a few bits of broken glass. 

    Liam spoke. "I don't know, I was in the other room with Ian when we both heard glass break and something... well, rather someone, fall onto the ground. We both came in here and saw you passed out of the ground, and Shon holding your head up."

    Shon continued the story. "Then Ian walked out of the room and soon came back with a wash cloth." Shon looked at the rag that Liam was holding. "He wet it, then put it on your head. He looked like he knew what he was doing. But afterwards, he just left saying that you should wake up within five minutes or so."

    "We think he went to the beach, but we aren't sure why." Liam added.

    "Oh..." I spoke, starting to stand up.

    "He knew just what to do... Has this happened before Lyra?" Liam asked me concerned.

    "If so, why haven't you told us? We're worried about you Lyr." Shon added.

    This has happened once before, but I can't tell them that! They'll worry too much, then they'll blame Ian. I thought. "N-no... This has never happened before. At least I don't think so." I felt guilty for lying to them, especially since they were only trying to help, but I couldn't tell them the truth. At least not yet.

//Chapter 2! Stay tuned for Chapter 3!//