A/N: Look what I made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once long ago....
There was a small girl who was bullied about everything. From her clothes to even the way she breathed. She'd be called things like... Ugly.... Monster.... Fake.... Disgusting...

It got to a point where she had been beaten up very badly. Laying in a dirty cold alleyway. She tried to call for help.... But her throat was so dry and sore. She could only let out small pants.

Luckily, someone found the poor girl who was unconscious. They took her to the hospital where she was bandaged and under critical condition.

Her guardians were later informed about her issue. But they never came....

Days..... Weeks....Months.... Years passed.

And the little girl became a young lady. Still in the hospital.... Due to having a rare sickness.

Nobody could cure it. And the doctors were just counting down the days until she would die.

......

The day was April 10th. A rainy day. The young lady looked blankly at the window...

Raindrops sliding down the glass and off to the ground she guessed. To splatter and split to become a soon forming puddle.

{Knock knock}

The youthful woman's head snapped to the door. Looking at it in shock. As if the door had suddenly sprouted eyes and a mouth.

{Knock knock}

"Come in." She quickly said. Eager to see her new visitor.

The person entered the room. Closing the door lightly.

The lady studied the visitor....

Dark auburn hair. That was like smoky wood. Light turquoise eyes. Like a rare rock only found in the deepest depths of the oceans. Pale skin. Like a white sheet on a plain cheap mattress bought from a yard sale. Tall and a strong build. As if this visitor had been working out for a good year or two. Almost reaching 6'9. She'd noticed the visitor was male. And fairly attractive.

She looked away. Realizing she had been staring.

She could feel his stare. Burning into her side.

"W-What are you here for?" She stuttered embarrassed.

"I noticed this room is always occupied by the same person. So.. I decided to see who was in here." His silky and deep voice making her heart pound faster.

"O-Oh." She was so very nervous. And she couldn't figure out why her heart was racing.

"You know.... I had thought it would be an old lady. But I never expected such a gorgeous woman to be in here." He smiled a sparkle in his eyes.

Her whole stomach fluttered. Like thousands of butterflies were flying around inside of her.

He sat down in a chair next to her bedside. Slightly cold from never being sat on.

She looked at him. Confused as to why he hadn't left but in fact stayed. Everyone always left. She was always alone.

"So you have any family?" He asked. Making her frown slightly. "No." She whispered. Hoping he had not heard her.

But he had. He sadly smiled at her. Grabbing her hand. Lightly squeezing it.

She turned to him. Surprise on her face. "I haven't introduced myself have I?"

She nodded. "The names Gold. Gold Grayson."

"Gold??? Like the color?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. What's yours?" She gave a confused face.

"My name?"

Gold nodded. "..... I-I don't have...one." She thought she did. But she could recall none.

"That's ok." He grinned. Making her smile back at him.

€~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 years later..

She held his hand. Kissing him.

Gold let his tears fall as he watched the nurses push her bed to the ER.

"Please be ok."

.........

.........

"I'm sorry Sir. She will be in a coma. And there is a one million to one chance she'll wake up."

"Then.... I'll take that chance."

........

.................Winter passed. Spring passed. Summer passed. And fall passed................

Gold was a mess.... Knowing she'll never wake up.

That night he slept for the first time in months.

~ She danced with him. Laughing. Smiling. Kissing. Cuddling. Hugging. Gold smiled caressing her face. "I love you." Gold said smiling. "Then... Let me go." She whispered kissing him. They embraced one last time.~

........

"Are you sure Sir?" The doctor asked. Gold nodded smiling sadly...

(Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)

Went her heart as they took her off of life support. Gold let a tear slip. Holding her cold hand as they took her body away.

............

............

............

Gold smiled picking up a blonde haired boy. "Daddy!!" The boy exclaimed excitedly. Gold spun the boy around setting him down and walking into the kitchen.

"How was work?" The blonde haired lady with piercing green eyes chirped.

"It was long and boring. I just wanted to get back home to you guys." Gold said kissing his wife.

It was chaste. A passion filled kiss. Quickly separating.

"Ewwww. Daddy and Mommy kissed. Gross." The boy stuck out his tongue in disgust.

"You'll do it too Silver." The blonde haired lady said laughing. "Your mom is mine though." Gold laughed ruffling his sons hair.

...........

"What a happy family. You've made Gold." The woman said smiling. And she faded away into the sunlight....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The End.