Chapter 3:Long ago...

(A/N: Oh wow.... Its been a long time hasn't it???? Well lets get to the silly chapter.... I am such a procrastinator *laughs nervously* Dear god i'm an awful writer.BTW This chapter is a flashback... P.S. The video is to cheer you guys up for later..... MWEH HEH HEH!!)

Natsu ran off to his middle school. His backpack bouncing wildly on his small back.

He passed kids who lazily walked. Talking to friends. But, since he only had one.... They couldn't walk to school together.

They lived too far...

The small building in the distance. As the bright sun shined down on the old shiny metal lettering.

Natsu pushed for his tiny legs to go faster. The building grew from a small building to a huge one. He was almost there.

The schools name clearer now. 'Fairy Tail Middle School.' Students crowded around. Pushing to get in.

He passed through the gates. Coming to a slow. His body slouched over. Panting tiredly.

Though, he didn't stay down for long. He straightened up. Gripping the straps of his black and red backpack. Walking inside the school.

Many students walked past him. Pushing to get to class. He walked proudly to his locker. '346A.'

The locker had a lock on it. Making him sigh. '20-3-18.' His fingers tightly holding the dial. Twisting carefully. (A/N: That 3 looks like a face....XD)

He tugged on the handle. It snapped open.

Smiling, Natsu threw his backpack in. Slamming it shut.

~RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG~

His eyes widen. He's going to be late! Natsu takes off. Looking for room '116'.

"Found it!" He yanks the door open. Running to a table.

Natsu sat down. Sighing happily. Just then, a familiar blonde walks in.

She holds her notebook and novel close to her chest. Looking nervous.

Natsu studies her. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Pink glasses with white polka dots over her big brown eyes. Two small star earrings in her small ears. Along with the classic uniform. She stands in the middle of the classroom. Trying to find a nice place to sit.

"LUCY!!!!" Natsu jumps out his seat. Waving her over. She turns her head to the excited boy.

She smiled, happy. Walking over to the empty table. She sat on the end. Laying her things down.

"Lucy thanks for sitting with me." Natsu look at the blonde writing in the blue notebook with small dogs???? Cats???? Snowmen???

"Sure thing." She nodded. Looking at him before continuing to write again.

Natsu watched her. Almost in a trance. The blonde just captured his eye. He couldn't look away. Something is blossoming in the salmon headed boys heart.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The class was loud. Hooting. Hollering.

When a maroon red cat walked in. The class quieted down.

"Hello class. I'm Mr. Lector." He laid a small briefcase on the desk.

"Today we'll be learning about the digestive system." The boys cheered. While some girls groaned in disgust.

This was going to be a fun two years.