Caius x human!reader (Humorus)

You and Caius had different opinions sure, but this was outrageous! All you wanted to do was meet Bella Swan! But no, Caius wasn't having any of it, as he stood in front of the mirror fixing his baked hair you kept going on and on about the subject, "Please Caius I just want to have a friend or at least a acquaintance that I can actually relate to!" you heard a sigh and Caius turned to you, "Y/N, They are nothing but a bad influence to you, I mean look at them! they are so peaceful and hang around those mutts" That was it, you had no other choice but to try to sweet talk him.
You got up from your shared bed and wrapped your arms around his stiff figure, and looked up at his red eyes, getting ready to use your 'sweet soft voice' "Please...You said I could have anything I wanted, desired...but you deny me friendship?" he kept his eyes on you and nodded for you to keep going, "I love you Caius but if you loved m-" He rolled his eyes at you and spoke in a soft voice also, was he mocking you? "Oh for my sake don't pull that card on me! if I say no especially to meeting and befriending a enemy it's because I do love you amato can't you see that?" he kissed your forehead and smiled at you, smiled, as he began to walk away.
"I really am stuck in a rats castle then" you said under your breath and briskly put your hand over your mouth and slowly looked over in Caius's direction were he stood, back turned to you not moving. "Did you just call me a Rat?" you couldn't move, and he turned to face you "Y/N, I am speaking to you. Did you just call me a rat?" as you released your hand from your mouth the doors to the bedroom busted open and Alec stood and bowed "Master, Edward and Isabella are here" You couldn't help but smile, he had saved your life.
Caius wasn't amused at all and he looked back at you with his eyes squinted then whispered "Me and you will finish this later"