Chapter 5

Anaya Roderick

Me and the girls were at my placing talking and drinking just having a good time . I haven't talked to David since he left my house this morning so i decided to send him a text.

Wyd ?

Sent 10:02pm

"Where yo lil boo at ?" Riah asked laughing

" I don't know " i said shrugging my shoulders taking a sip of my drink

"King about to have me fucked up " Rin said typing fast on her phone , probably sending him yet another text . She had called him twice and he didn't answer so now she mad

It wasn't that she didn't trust him It was because he was suppose to come get her so they could spend some time together before he leaves . I get why she was upset because they were about to be apart for like 3 weeks .Imagine seeing somebody in person almost everyday and then you end up not seeing them for 3 weeks straight .

Rin and King were messing around for like a year before they had made it official some months back . I'm really happy that she found someone the treats her how she deserves to be treated . I'm also happy that we got to officially meet him and i also let him know that if breaks her heart I'm going to fuck him up . I think he thought i was playing but i was dead ass . When we were in high school i was the hot head out of the group . Well until i learned that every situation didn't need a reaction .

"He still hasn't replied ? " i asked looking at her

" Nope , but Dave posted this picture letting me know exactly where their at ." She said showing me her phone

" We doing a pop up ?" Riah asked getting hyped up 

" No No No " i said sitting up placing my drink on the coffee table 

" Correct me if I'm wrong but Dave hasn't text you back either "

"What?"

"Stop playing dumb i see you keep checking your phone to see if he has " she said pointing her finger at me

"Okay and ? I don't care about him being at a strip club . He not my nigga anyway  "

"But you like him " Rin said 

" No i don't "

"Okay since you don't care it shouldn't be a big deal that we got pop up on Rin's behalf " Riah said standing up .

Here we are in Angel Exotic looking for king , we were standing to the far left of the main stage where the private rooms are. We couldn't find out which section the boys were in and that was just making Rin even more upset . Nadriah was talking to one of the strippers she knew to see if she knew what section they were in . I was just standing back watching everybody enjoy themselves , there wasn't much i could do. David still hasn't even text me back .