Chapter 9

Anaya Roderick

Two days later

Two days later

When I received those flowers two days ago I threw them and the card away before David came into living room . I still don't know how to feel about Jahod sending them to my house and the main thing I keep thinking is ' How did he found out where I lived ' . We haven't had any communication since I left him but I'm not surprised that he found my instagram considering I have over 300K followers.

I haven't told Kirna or Nadriah about him sending the flowers or liking my pictures on Instagram . I haven't even told David about him but I honestly don't think I should . It took a a lot for me to open up about the whole Jahod situation with my family and I don't think I'm ready to do that with him.

David had a show tonight in New York and he wanted me to come with him . I was kinda skeptical about going because I didn't wanna be in the way but he reassured me that I wasn't .

Finding a outfit to wear was the hardest thing to do . I didn't want to wear something that would draw attention to myself but I still wanted to be cute . So I decided to wear my white skinny jeans with holes in the knees , my silk white with gold accents shirt , and my clear pointed toe heels . I was still cute but also not too flashy to where a lot of people would notice me.

The show started at 8 but David had sound check at 6 so he's already there . Since New York is a good hour drive away because of traffic I needed to leave my house like now . It was 6:36 and David wanted me to get there a little early so he knew I was good and comfortable. He was trying to send me a driver but I felt like that was doing too much

David 😍
" You on yo way ?"
Sent 6:39pm

Yes , leaving now
Sent 6:40pm

I was currently in David's dressing room with him and everybody else . The show started in 10 minutes and his manger was making sure the Dj had the list of songs he was performing . I was sitting in the far corner making sure I wasn't in the way . Every few minutes me and David would make eye contact and I already knew what he was thinking .

" Aye give us a minute " David said to the few other people that were in the dressing room. Once everybody was out he locked the door so no one would just barge in .

" Why you sitting all in the corner "

" Because I don't wanna be in the way " I replied

" Come here "

I sat my purse in my chair before making my way over to him .

" Didn't I tell you that you weren't going to be in the way ? " He asked pulling me into his lap

" Yeah bu- " I started to say but stopped once I heard knocking at the door

" Who is it ? " David yelled loud enough for the person on the other side of the door could hear