✩ RULES & GUIDELINES ✩

R U L E S
In case you don't know,
rules is a MUST aka compulsory.

Participants

• MUST BE IN ENGLISH
Why? Cos that's the only language I'm good at. The other languages, I can only know how to say thank you or f*ck you. And it's to be general so it'll easier for me to find judges too. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 CHAPTERS. Why? Because there's 5 rounds.

follow this account
(at least for the duration of the contest)
Why? So you'd know when you go to the next round or win, silly!

• put this book on your public reading list
Why? To gain more people duh?! Won't it be more prestigious if you win an award that many people are participating? Be a winner out of 100 is better than a winner out of 5 contestants.

no bribing or begging the judges
Why? Cos it's annoying and not fair to others.

please behave yourself
aka no bullying, no slut shamming, no mean comments. Why? So I don't have to babysit.

• no book above 20K reads
Why? So it'll be fair to others. We're trying to discover undiscovered writers here, and your book is clearly discovered if you hit the benchmark.

read 5 first chapters of the judges' book, or at least vote.
Why? Because they're spending time to read yours. It's only be fair and nice if you do the same. I'd be checking so don't try to wiggle your way out of this. Wattpad gives you 100 votes daily, you only have to give up 5 so just get it done and be over with 🙄

Judges
Please follow this account so I can mention you on Judges List and Featured Book.

G U I D E L I N E S
NOT a must but it'll be good if you follow through

follow AgathaRoza I follow back ✌🏻

• enter more than 1 book —max is 3– is fine as long as they're in different genre.
Why? Cos it'll be silly for your books to compete against each other duh. It's like saying one apple is better than the other when both are from the same tree.

share this book to your friends and followers. Why? So there'll be more people.

• Contact us by sending PM to this account of AgathaRoza if you have questions or enquiries.

P A S S W O R D
Your favorite heavenly dessert!
Why? Cos I'm curious lol and it's to let me know that you actually read the rules and guidelines. Mine is red velvet cupcakes