25- How to run the Mile

I had to run the mile this week on Wensday, it was terrible. If you were wondering I got a 11:38 (eleven minutes and thirty eight seconds) Yes I am a bad runner, no I don't care. Congrats to everyone at school who did better than me and also didn't pass out. I didn't pass out but felt like I was going to. Life is great. Anyway, I'll let Fleefy take over now.

Hello my Doodleloodlebugs! I just wanna say that I am THE BEST at the mile. I do such a great job at it that the teachers are SHOCKED. I'll tell you all my tips and tricks to make sure you do the best you can do.

Step 1: Make sure you have a playlist made for the mile, and that the freaking trololol song doesn't come on when your running like what happened to Lucy. (she is dumb that way) Also make sure it includes Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Step 2: Also make sure you have appropriate clothing. Wear a giant glittery tutu and a llama costume. It will work perfectly. You might get a little hot, but hey, llamas are worth it.

Step 3: The last step is to know what to do to get the best time you can get. Sit down on the floor in a position ready to crawl. This will help a lot. When they say go, crawl at a steady pace of whatever your comfortable with and feel free to collaps on the track whenever you feel it is needed. Taking a short nap of about 6 hours might help as well during your time. 

The time I got was 28 hours, 37 minutes, and 12 seconds! Like I said, the teachers were completely shocked. I'm glad they were proud of me.

SOOOOOOOO Don't forget to do the three magic things, like, comment, and follow! BAIIIIIIIIII