26

{ (y/n) = your name }

"Did it come?" Mike asked after finishing his detention. The four other boys running up behind him whilst I stood in the doorway.

"I hate to be the man of bad news but..." mr Clarke paused for a second or two. "It came." He continued, we all rushed to the AV room waiting for me Clarke to unlock it and let us in, seeing the microphone set up already.

"I bet you could talk to the whole state with this," dustin betted, rushing over to the thing.

"Think bigger," mr clarke told us,

"Australia?" Mike asked, pushing lucas to sit in the seat.

"That's about right," mr clarke said folding his arms.

"When will sees this he's going to flip his shit!" Lucas announced,

"Lucas!" Mr clarke called, and lucas apologised under his breath. Mr. clarke didn't mind however, he kept his arms folded and smiled.

"Hello, this is micheal wheeler, president of Hawkins middle AV club," mike spoke into the machine. Dustin snatching the headphones and moving the microphone over to him.

"Hello, this is dustin Henderson, Vice President the Hawkins middle AV club, do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?" Dustin asked into the machine and then lucas snatched the equipment but the door swung open quickly.

"Dustin, lucas, (y/n) and micheal?" The headmaster asked, holding the door knob still, we all looked and gave insure looks. "It's will," he continued, we all got up and head out of the room an. Into his office, greeted by chief hopper and powell.