68

"Would you stop pacing?" Mike asked dustin as he took laps across the bus.

"Lando," he whispered to himself as he took another lap.

"Would you shut up about lando already?" Lucas asked him.

"I don't feel good about this," he said to Lucas and walked to him. "I don't feel good about this!" He yelled to him.

"Why don't you feel good about anything?" Lucas fired back. I jerked my head backwards, as I heard something they probably didn't hear cause they were screaming.

"You two shut up!" I yelled and watched as a car zoomed past the abandoned cars and parked itself. "Get down," I yelled and hid behind a chair, mike and eleven his behind one together as for dustin and lucas slouched deep into their seats.

The cruching of the dead grass was heard underneath the strangers foot.

"Lando," dustin whispered.

"I told you to shut up," I whispered to him and we heard the door open, then groaning from punches of another person.

Hopper walked through the door.

"Okay, let's go," he said and we all stood and stayed still. "I said let's go, now," he repeated himself the five of us ran out.

"Okay, don't forget your bikes," hopper told us, pointing underneath the bus. I got underneath and got everybody's bike out, mine last and we rode behind hopper on the road, riding to joyces house.