Spike

"Maybe not." Heaven sayed.

Jungkook has still tears in his eyes and looks so deep in Heaven's eyes like he would want to say 'please say you didn't say that just now'.

"Jungkook. I have cancer. You can't just erase this big fat tumor out of my brain and everything is fine."
Heaven looked at her feet and quietly sayed "no, it's not that easy."
A tear dropped on her bare foot.

"HEAVEN??" A nurse shouted and looked at her.

Heaven quickly whiped her tears off. Nobody should know that she's weak. Only Jungkook knows.

"Listen Jungkook, don't tell anybody that I cried okay?"

"Okay..." He sayed.

"Come with me Heaven! You know you shouldn't be here! Stay in your bed okay. It's the best for your health." The nurse sayed.

Health. Does it even exist? Nobody is completely healthy. Maybe from the outside, but not in the inside.

Heaven followed the nurse back to her room.
She layed down in her bed again.
The nurse taped the electronics back onto Heaven's chest.
The same old situation again.

"Mrs. Nurse? Can I please get out here for at least 1 hour a day? It would be much better for my health."

"No sweety. I'm sorry but we have to see your pulse results 24/7 and this doesn't work if you won't lay here."

"I'm completely fine! I'm alive! You can't lock me here till I die!"

"Heaven. You won't die as long as you lay here."
With that the nurse left.

Hah... I want to die. Right now. Here. Then I want to see their stupid faces they make when they see me dead.

Heaven looked out the window.
The sun is slowly setting.
There aren't many people outside.

So boring...

*knock knock*

"Come in!" Heaven sayed.

The door opened and Heaven thought it wasn't him, but it is.
It's Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was driving around the hospital and saw how the nurse brought you here. So I decided to visit you."
He smiled and slowly drove to Heaven's bed.
He looked at all the electronics and tapes and liquid that where connected with Heaven.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm completely fine, only my head hurts a bit." She replied and scratched her bold head.

"You are a strong girl. The strongest I've ever seen in my life." Jungkook sayed.
He was amazed of Heaven. She has cancer and she doesn't even mind.

"Thank you Jungkook." She sayed.
Heaven didn't really mind. She have heard that several times.

"Where are your parents?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"They visited me one or two times within a year."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Every time they visited me, my mum started to cry. I think they can't even look at me. I'm just a bother for them. They only pay the operations and medicine I need to survive."

"You deserve better Heaven. You deserve to be loved by them."

"Haha! I was never really loved by anyone. Not even I love myself."
She looked down on her hand which played with her nails.
"I'm just an ugly girl who has cancer. But luckily you don't have this problems Kookie!"