Part 5

Thanks inaara_khan for this amazing cover

RAIZADA MANSION

   Anjali comes out from the Puja room after finishing her morning puja. As soon as she sits on her chair, two hands close her eyes from behind.

" Are Ansh and Aru. You both are up? " Anjali says with a smile.

" Not fine bua ... How come you always understand it is us? " Aru asks with a sad pout.

" Are silly! If your payal makes so much sound then anybody will understand it. " Ansh, who is 15 minutes older than Aru replies back.

" Look bua, he is again disturbing me. " Aru aka Arshi complains to Anjali .

" Accha now stop you two. Look the yummy pancakes are here. come and eat . "  Payal, who comes out from the kitchen with breakfast of 3 children says with a smile.

" Massi ... Pancakes... I love you. " Ansh, who gets the love for foods like his mother, replies back with a smile.

" And here comes our bukkhead. " Aru and Piyali, Akash and Palay's daughter, who just comes in the room replies back with a smile.

" Don't tease my foods. Or else I will tell papa. " Ansh replies back.

Payal smiles by seeing the children. " Khushi just come back. you don't know what you are missing. Ansh and Arshi need you. Please comes back. " Payal whispers slowly.

     Just then Arnav enters the dining room.

" Good morning papa/bade papa ." The children wish him.

" Morning . " he replies back with a small smile and starts to eat his breakfast.

" Papa .. when will mumma comes back? How much time will she need to complete her works? " Ansh asks suddenly.

  Arnav just does not know what to answer them. This is the main reason he makes himself away from his children, as he does not have the answer to their  question.

Bhai mumma will come back soon. Now you just finish your food na. " Arshi, who is little matured than her age like her father replies back.

" Once mumma is back I am not going to talk with her for leaving us alone for so long . " Ansh replies back.

                 Anjali just looks at her brother's back who already left his breakfast as soon as his son asks him about their mother ...

ANJALI'S ROOM

                                                         After sending Ansh and Arshi to their pre-school, Anjali enters in her room. Her eyes fall on her wedding cards which are kept on her table. She with a soft smile takes one card and opens it,

            " Anjali Sing Raizada Weds Rahul Khanna " is written there in beautiful golden ink. She slowly touches the names with her thumb.