11

Jack's POV

I just stood there and let her walk away. The farther she went, the angrier I got until I couldn't take it anymore and threw my backpack at some random car. Probably not the best idea. I didn't understand why she was so angry when we aren't even together but I soon realized how hurt she was when she left me. How could I lose someone so important to me so fast? Actually the answer to that was simple. Addilyn was right. I took all my dates there and told them all the same thing, but so what? All I wanted to do was make them feel special because they all deserve to feel that. Stop that Jack! I thought, stop trying to make it seem acceptable. But what sucks worse is not that she caught me or that she technically dropped me, but the fact that I hurt her. I was so focused on her body, and the body of all the other girls, that I forgot to consider her feelings. And it sucks because I did actually like her. I may have taken her out for her looks, but at the end of it I liked more than just that, I liked her mind.

I have messed up and maybe I don't deserve Addilyn but I want her back. I want her to forgive me so we can move onto better things.

Addilyn's POV

After ten minutes of walking home and practically drowning in tears, a car slowly approached. The window rolled down to reveal Kimberly. She motioned me to get in the car. I just ignored her and kept walking. I didn't want to deal with anyone right now, especially Kim. Kim would try to, and mostly like succeed in, cheering me up and I didn't want to be cheered up. She slowly drove by the sidewalk as I kept walking and said, "Oh my gosh Addy. Get in the dang car." I kept walking and felt a couple of raindrops on my skin. I really did not want to walk in the rain so I decided to get in the car. I put in some headphones so I couldn't hear her. I watched as her lips moved but had no interest in what was coming out of them. When we reached my car I got out almost immediately. As I unlocked the door I saw Kim walking up my walkway. "Kim, what are you doing?"

"I'm helping my best friend through a time of need."

"Just go home. I wanna be alone," I said with irritation in my voice.

"No you don't. Just let me help you."

"Do you really wanna help?" Her face filled with hopefulness.

"Yes, I really do!"

"Then go home!" I said slamming the door.

"Really mature Addy!" she yelled through the door. I rolled my eyes. I just wanted to sleep and never wake up ever again. I went up to my room and jumped on my bed, falling asleep in an instant.

When I woke up a couple of hours later I felt gross. I checked my phone. Five missed calls from Kim, thirteen messages from Kim, three messages from Jack, and one message from my mom. I only opened my mom's. She asked what I wanted for dinner. I responded with "pizza." I ignored the other notification and headed to the bathroom for a shower. I took my time in there. I got out when the water started to get cold. My mom was home and had pizza when I got my pjs on. I didn't have much of an appetite so I only had half of a pizza plus the crust because that's the best part. My mom didn't ask any questions about my day or anything else. I thought I was done with the tears but I ended up crying myself to sleep.

When I woke up the next day I had a new attitude. I realized that Jack and I were never a real couple, luckily, so I shouldn't be that upset. I had a right to be mad and sad but I would never let him see that. My plan was just to pretend nothing happened.

*******

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :))

<<<Vote, Comment, and Share>>>

I also have a WDW fanpage on insta @wdwglasses

Follow if you want :))