😣

Antonia-
Toni ,Stephon, and August arrived at Antonia's apartment and few days ago. Their going to finish celebrating Antonia's birthday in the Bronx, her hometown. Stephon was with Chris and Dream its jus Toni and August but he's still sleeping.

August ,said Toni.

Go back ta sleep ,mumbled August.

You planned a trip for us ,Toni walked over to her closet.

Baybeh the flight don't leave til three ,mumbled August.

Have you packed already? ,asked Toni.

Yea um almost finished ,August rolled over.

Toni pinched his side and he jumped up.

Yo that shit ain't coo Toni! ,yelled August.

He got up and walked toward the bathroom. Toni got up and knocked on the door.

August ,called Toni.

Silence.

Aug ,called Toni as she knocked.

Silence.

Bae ,called Toni.

Silence.

Auggie! ,yelled Toni.

Get the fuck on Toni damn ,snapped August.

Toni jumped as his voice boomed throughout her apartment. She walked to the front the outside and sat on the steps letting her thoughts takeover. Seconds later August came and sat behind her ,wrapping his one of his tatted arm around her neck gently.

Um sawry ,apologized August.

It's cool ,spoke Toni.

Nahh baybeh I shouldn't hav-.

August you good ,Toni shrugged, it's my fault I shouldn't have put my hands on you ,Toni got up and walked back into the apartment.

He followed her back to their room as she went to shower. An hour later Antonia was standing in the mirror making sure everything was in order. She grabbed her keys.

(Outfit in MM)

Whea ya goin? ,asked August.

I gotta work ,replied Toni.

Rememba what time our flight leave na ,August followed her to the door.

I will ,Toni grabbed her phone of the counter.

He gripped her waist pulling her close.

Ya still mad at me? ,asked August.

I never was mad ,said Toni.

I know ya love ya stubborn ,said August.

Okay umm.... I gotta get going Aug, Chris might bring Stephon by to get extra clothes ,explained Toni.

I luh ya ,said August as he kissed her and she kissed back.