🌹

August-
How you doin? Welcome to the Wendy Williams show and today I have August Alsina in the building. ,introduced Wendy.

Waddup Brooklyn! ,said August.

Hey August; we love you! ,yelled the audience.

I luh yall ta. ,said August.

So August first, I wanna say happy belated birthday and congratulations to you; Toni. Accordding to the media we know yall are having..... ,dragged Wendy.

Thank ya and yall a na soon. ,chuckleed August.

On the real August tell your nation what they wanna know. ,smiled Wendy.

Whatcha wanna na? ,asked August.

You and Seyvn Streeter. ,spoke Wendy.

What about me and Seyvn? ,asked August.

Why did yall split? Did she cheat? You weren't feeling it? Clingy? ,questioned Wendy.

First let me tell ya some nobody cheated I wasn't ready for allat when I just got outta a relationship. ,stayed August.

But you got back with Toni so easily. ,said Wendy.

Who said we togetha? ,questioned August.

So yall not together is what your saying? ,asked Wendy.

Who said we not? ,questioned August.

All the posts and tags for her son and your birthday on yesterday I assumed. ,said Wendy.

I let yall assume for a reason but we working on us and Toni has my heart pregnant or not. ,said August.

How are yall relationship as of today? ,asked Wendy.

We straight ready ta raise the baybeh everybody knows I luh her. ,stated August.

In front of hundreds of people and millions watching from home your confirming that you love Toni? ,questioned Wendy.

I luh Toni and our baybeh including her son Stephon. ,assured August.

August is off the market once again ladies. Any new music? ,asked Wendy.

Yeah "Wouldn't Leave" is out now on iTunes, Soundcloud, Spotifi, and YouTube. ,said August.

Moving on, when is the baby shower? ,asked Wendy.

Today actually just with family and close friends. ,said August.

Do yall have a name? ,asked Wendy.

Yes we do and that will be known by tonight. ,said August.

Aww dang it! ,exclaimed Wendy.

Um sorry Wendy but ya gotta wait like the nation. ,chuckled August.

I dig but is there anything you want to say to the people? ,questioned Wendy.

Baby showa today if ya wanna send gifts we take cashapp, mailing, credit cards nah um jokin. Go grab my new tape Wouldn't leave. Um performing tonight at the Premium Palza and Toni will be thea if ya haven't met her come enjoy the show. ,said August.

It was nice to finally have you here August thank you. ,smiled Wendy as she gave him a slight hug.

Preciate ya fa havin me. ,said August as he exited the set.