Zanvis ~ Ferris Wheel

Travis POV

Zane tugged at my arm. I looked at him and giggled, "What do you want Zuzu?"
"I'm bored. Can we go somewhere?" Zane groaned.
"I'll think about it.." I teased.
"Travvvvv..." He moaned. I stood up and ruffled his raven black hair as I walked past. He quietly yawned which I could admit was very adorable. I ran upstairs and changed my appearance. I wore my absolute fave hoodie, you know, the green one? I went back downstairs and Zane was on the couch watching the tv. I sat next to him and wrapped my around him softly.  Zane gasped excitedly," Travis! We could go to the fair!" Zane jumped up and grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me enthusiastically towards the front door. I just missed being able to grab our coats as Zane rushed me outside. We ran all the way to the fair, giggling as we went. I was amazed at just how fast Zane ran, usually he's about as fast as a snail. When we arrived, the smell of candy floss hung in the air and the lights shone brightly. Zane quickly made a beeline for the teacups. Every other cup was filled with giggling little kids but  we didn't care. Zane spun our cup so fast that it started to feel like the waltzer.  Before we got off the ride, I pulled Zane into a passionate snog.  A young girl passing by asked her mother, "Mommy, why is there a boy kissing another boy over there?"
"Well you see, anybody is aloud to love and kiss anybody, whether it's a boy or girl." Her baby-faced mother replied.  Zane went racing for the carousel next, dragging me along behind. We laughed historically when we found out what the horses names were. Aaron and Lucinda. It was starting to get late and I was almost skint. I had about £8 left. Surprisingly, the Ferris wheel was only £2.50 per person. So that still left us with £3 for a bag of yummy candy floss to share while we were on the Ferris wheel. "£5 please." The grumpy man at the kiosk window mumbled, not even looking up from his phone. I handed him the last of my cash and he impatiently waved us on.  Zane pulled the bar down to lock us in just before the massive wheel started to move. We had a birds-eye view of the whole fair and I could admit, it was beautiful.  After about five minutes of being on this ride, Zane chattered, "Travis, I'm cold."
"Well Zane, all I can do at the moment is give you my hoodie. You were in such a rush earlier and you forgot to grab your coat."
"Yay, do that!"
I started to pull my spruce green hoodie over my head and handed it to the freezing emo.  As soon as Zane pulled on my hoodie, a loud bang shocked us both. A beautiful blue firework shot up into the dark starry sky. Zane's eye widened and I could see he was grinning under that mask of his. I wrapped my arm gently around his shoulders and smiled as another noisy firework exploded.

Zane's POV

I stared at the colourful fireworks. A gorgeous green firework burst into the sky. I looked quizzically at Travis's nervous demeanour wondering what was up with him. As my eye widened, I noticed that Travis leaned in to kiss me. He looks so cute when he does that. I waited for our lips to connect.

Third Person POV

The taller male leaned over awkwardly to kiss the short goth. The raven haired boy accepted the kiss regally. The two parted from the passionate snog and blushed deeply.

Zane's POV

We parted from the kiss and blushed, lost in each other's eye(s). Travis searched for something hidden in the pocket of his jet black jeans. Finally, he pulled out a small black box, clasped in the palm of his hand.  I looked at that box in utter bewilderment. "N-no.. T-this can't be p-possible. Is that w-what I think it is?" I stuttered. Travis nodded slowly, his face as red as cherries in embarrassment. I heard the couple in the cart above us gasp, "Is he proposing?!"
"I think so!"
"Omg!"
I ignored them. He tried to kneel on one knee but failed miserably, almost tipping us out of the cart. Travis broke this awkward silence by blurting  out quickly, "Zane, will you marry me?"
I could feel my tears welling up.
The couple above  us were fangirling. I smiled so much, my jaw started to hurt. "Y-Yes!" I managed to blurt out.  He cocooned me in his arms. We parted the hug and he held my small hand softly. He slid the beautiful sapphire-emblazoned ring on my cold finger. As our lips connected, Travis wrapped his arms around me like a pig in a blanket. "I love you too much." He giggled.
"I love you too Travis.." I grinned. The ride was finished and we got off. As soon as we got home, we snuggled on the couch and watched some Netflix. That day was the BEST day ever..