Chapter 4

Prowl immediately stood up with an angered grunt and walked away seemingly angered, but you could see the blue growing on his faceplates. You chuckled to yourself and stood up glancing your hat from Bee and putting it on your helm the treats within shifting as you put it on.

Bee scoffs slightly starting to gather the treats spread over the ground, "What's his problem?"

You chuckle slightly brushing off your shoulder plates, "Well, ya see, Prowler 'n I had a past can nah say 'twas necessarily a good'un, but 'twas a past."

You followed Bee to his dorm and deposited all of the treats and the ones from your hat. Bee paused when he got a comm signal. You followed him to the main room and listened to the Prime giving instructions. He told Bee to flank out along one direction.

"What about (y/n)?" He asked suddenly causing you to perk slightly, "She should get a chance to show what she can do."

Optimus paused, "(y/n)?" He looked to you, "Is that... okay with you?"

You chuckled placing a servo on a cocked hip, "Yeah, I could use some action, 'tis been awhile."

He nodded, "Than you can go with Bumblebee and investigate this signal."

You nodded in confirmation and looked at the small yellow mech, "Shall we?"

He lead you out of the base quickly by your wrist joint and transformed. You rolled your optics and transformed following the already speeding mech. As you drifted into the highway you spotted a two-wheeled vehicle stopped. As you passed you too a chance to scan the much more... "you" form.

You chuckled pulling along side Bee, "Much better."

You liked the lower to the ground feel and the chains around the bar connecting the front wheel were a nice touch. You still didn't have much of a back on the seat, but it was much more rugged look and you loved it. You especially loved the new dark purple feather detailing along your side.

You chuckled revving your engine, "Ye like wha' ye see wee Bee?" You grinned yourself, "Ye've been awfully quiet."

"Umm! Yeah.. you should probably activate your holoform to make yourself less noticeable.." Bee spoke

You hummed and turned it on. The female gripped your handles and held a cocky grin at the yellow car beside your form. By some black magic her fabric hat remained on her helm as you sped down the highway. You both arrived at the Front of the building of your desired destination.

You hummed, "T' th' roof?"

He replied with a nod driving up the ramps of the parking garage. You followed after him you holoform sitting up slightly. You hit the sky again and transformed the chains shifting slightly at your hips as you walked over to the edge of the building. You heard Bees comms crackle as you looked over the edge at the sky line spotting the faint bright red color rise. A blaster fight.

Bee stepped up beside you, "Awe man! They need our help, but we won't make it in time to get to the fight!"

You stared at the different spots you could swing from, you cast Bee a half grin, "Don't give up so easy wee bee.~"

~prowl pov~

I ducked away from another blast from Blitzwing and looked at Prime.

"Any back up!?" I asked shielding myself with a slab of concrete

"I called, but I'm not sure if they'll make it in time.." he said

We stopped when a clawed grappling hook shot between us and latched onto a pole beside Blitzwing. I followed the wire and my expression dropped in horror. Bee was terrified silent her arm gripped tightly over him. She was grinning the best she could from the saber pinned between her jaws. Her other servo was wrapped around the cable urging herself forward.

She released Bee as she passed us and the small bot stood there with quivering stabilizers. I watched as she moved herself so both her pedes met with Blitzwing's lower tanks causing the mech to release a pained grunt and skid backwards onto his back struts. She landed on two pedes and the grappling claw released and retracted back to a stop onto her hip.

She pulled the saber from her intake and looked back at us with a playful grin, "Don't worry cavalry's here!" She said tipping up her hat

I stared at her in awe my jaw handing lose. Her motions were so fluid almost like she already knew how the battle would end before it even started. You chuckled not noticing Blitzwing making an escape, not that I did either.

"Make a datapad Prowler, it'll last ya longer.~" she teased causing me to look away with an uninvited blush forming