1

* do u like smut or fluff better? * please don't get offended if ur a Christian I RESPECT all religions but this is from someone who has parents that are semi homophobics(not me,Jungkook)

Jungkook's parents were religous people,but that didn't go the same for him, see he was gay. His parents thought that was a major sin so they would take him to church.

Jungkook hated going to church, it was a complete waste of time for him as he knew it wouldn't benefit for him.

The only reasons he wouldn't protest all the time about it because of his priest, Mr.Park. Jungkook loved him even though he didn't take his words into any consideration. He loved his eye smiles and his cute aegyo voice.

He wanted to hear that voice though moaning his name though. ( I need holy waterue)
Jimin was the perfect person, he was nice, he was healthy, he was smart. Jungkook couldn't help sometimes obsessing over him.

Today was Sunday once again, Jungkook was going to start his plan to get with Mr.Park.
Jungkook honestly hated dressing up, but he decided he was going to start of by impressing Jimin. He decided to wear extremely tight, but comfy pants where you could obviously see his large package.(he da  golden maknae son)
He then added a long sleeved white shirt, he brushed his hair back and put on his timberlands.

"Damn Jeon, you lookin fine as fuck," Jungkook said smirking at himself.

He went out to the kitchen to see his parents.
"Jungkook, those pants are a bit too tight, that's not really...church material," his mom said looking at them.

"I'm sure the 'lord' want to see these thighs, and last time I checked were praying not modeling," Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

His parents sighed at them as his father picked up the car keys.
Jungkook plopped on the backseat, he decided to text friend, Namjoon.

J: boiiiii this is day!!

N: wut u mean fam??

J: this boy gunna smash

N: who gunna get the jungcoc

J: remember the guy with nice ass

N:are u talking bout urPRIEST, isn't he too holy

J: not with me he won't be

N: bish ur gunna get rejected af, he straight probs

J: he gay af, have u seen how feminine he walks and talks

N: he is 4 years older than u

J: still gunna dominate him thooo

N: pretends to be shook, what if ur parents find out, like-😳

J: I'll keep him silent, plus I'll be like 18 in two months, so it will be legal

N: mm, you need Jesus fr

J: I'm heading to church, in the backseat

N: BOII, that priest will need Jesus once u smash him

J: I'm not a fuck boy, I want to have a relationship

N: so everytime, if this works, you will be thinking of his cock while u pray, neat!

J: I can feel the sarcasm, anyway gtg

N: please find holy water and chug it , ok ttyl

_______________________________________________
Ok I hope u enjoy it, do u think he will get to smash Jimin, of course , but you'll soon see how, like i said lots of juicy smut.... And fluff! I'm not a monster

 And fluff! I'm not a monster