Bad news

Sierra's POV

   Moon wasn't at school today.
I had to spend third period english alone because that was the only class we had together. At times like this I wish I had a friend other than Moon.

    Jessica Rivers gave me a trip today.  No, really she tripped me. She then proceeded to say "where's Xavier did he get sick of you yet? I'm sure he did when you see him tell him to call me" .

  So I said " I'm sure he would rather jump in front of a moving train" cruel I know. But, I was sad Xavier didn't show up and I started my period yesterday. I had little patience.

    Then she said " you jealous little bi-"

I interrupted her by raising my hand in the air. " would you look at the time", I looked at my imaginary watch. "I heard they were having a sale on lives you should go and get one"

She was speechless as I smirked and walked away. By the end of the day my stomache cramps gave me hell. I was already annoyed by my best friend who wouldn't return any of my texts and calls. It had to be something dealing with his stepfather....

   When I finally made it home I took a relaxing bath and then I showered, after that I put on my best friends Blue - which is my favorite color by the way- hoodie and the black sweatpants I wear on my time of the month. Or as I like to call it. The week of hell.

   I wasn't hungry because on my cycle I hated to eat on the second day, but I eat like a wild animal on the last three days. Weird right?

    So I decided to take a power nap. I turned off my phone annoyed by my unanswered texts or calls. I put on my stereo and played all my favorite HSM songs. I started with bop to the top by Sharpay and Ryan because, why not? They were my favorites characters. Think about it if there was no Sharpay and Ryan High school musical would be a lot less entertaining.

   I remember trying to get me and moon to dress up as sharpay and Ryan for Halloween. But he said and I quote " Hell no, I wouldn't be caught dead in that costume" so we settled on Batman and batgirl. 

   I snuggled in my covers and before I knew it, I was drifting off into a deep sleep.
        ***************************

"Wake up Star" I heard moon's voice saying.  I yawned tiredly as I sat up and crossed  my legs. Moon positioned himself across from sitting cross legged as well.

   I gave him a glare and puffed air out of my cheeks out of annoyance. He chuckled at me causing me to hit his leg. He caught my hand just in time and laced his fingers through mine. I blushed.

   "Why are you mad at me Best friend?" He asked rubbing circles on my palm. I swallowed nervously. His skin was so warm and the little circles he was making on my hand made me hold my breath. I was so distracted. I was at a loss of words.

Focus! I thought to myself. " why weren't you at school today. You left me all alone and you never answered my texts and calls!" I grumbled hitting his shoulder with my free hand.