Art Gallery; Harry Styles

In the early afternoon, under a gray sky.....

Harry and his parents were on their way to an art gallery....

"Did you remember everything, Harry?"

"Oh! Do you have your handkerchief? You know, the one you got you for your birthday?"

"Keep it safe in your pocket, okay? Don't lose it!"

-

"Well, we're here. ..This is your first time in an art gallery, right, Harry?" Harry's mother said looking around the enterance of the gallery, "we are here today to see an exhibition of works by an artist named Malik. They don't just have And they don't just have painting but also sculptures... and all kinds of other creation. I don't doubt that even you'll enjoy it, Harry."

"Should we get to the reception desk?" Asked Harry's father.

"Ah, yes. Let's get some pamphlets as well." Harry's mother tell them as she takes off the to the recpetion desk.

"Hm? You want to go on ahead? Really, Harry.. Oh, all right." Harry's mother says in a stern tone, "Just make sure you're quiet in the gallery, okay? Don't make a ruckus!"

Harry took off up the stairs to the upper level of the art gallery, when he first got up there was a little window at the top of the stairs that seems to look into nothing. He walked to the first painting he saw it was of a lady in a purple dress, he didn't understand it though.

Harry moved onto the next one, a boy taller than him stood looking at it. It was of a man hanging by his foot upside down, it didn't intrest the younger boy at all so he left.

He looked around all the painting and sculptures, there were paintings of random things which as a man coughing and a cat. There were paintings of women in blue, and in red and in green. Then the sculptures, there was a red rose sculpture on the lower level of the gallery that seemed intresting to the boy, and then there were these statue like sculptures that were painted all one color, kind of like power rangers but lamer.

All the paintings had a little gold plaque that said the name of the painting and of when the painting was made. Most of them Harry couldn't read, they had too big of words for his small vocabulary to understand.

There was one painting that caught Harry's eye, it was on the upper level in a little room by itself. No one was in the room and it seemed no one wanted to go in. Harry read the plaque, he couldn't figure out the first word, but he understood the second one said world. Something world.

After Harry read the plaque the lights flickered which creeped the young lad out so he fled the room, he didn't want to be in the room if the light went completely out.

He left the room and back into the gallery, something seemed different than before. Harry just shrugged and went off back to find his parents. Soon he realized what exactly was wrong, there were no people around.

All the people that were in the gallery before were now gone, he seemed to be the only one left in the whole gallery, not even the gallery staff was in sight.

Harry went back down stairs to the main level and the lights flickered again, but this time they totally shut off. He was a bit frightened now, his mother and father were gone and he was all alone in a dark gallery.

Harry went to the main gallery hoping his parents were there, but no luck still no one. He decided maybe he could re-read all the painting to calm him down. He went painting by painting reading the plaques of them, even if he didn't understand the words. He got to the one called The Coughing Man, the man looked drunk, Harry laughed at it for a second then began to walk away. As he walked away he heard a cough, he ran into the other room scared.

Harry didn't know what made that noise but he continued to read the painting, one by one, he ignored the sculptures, he knew he wouldn't be able to read the names on the plaque so why try.

He went back to the upper level of the gallery and saw a figure walk by the small window, he went over to it, it didn't look locked but it wouldn't open. Harry slowly walked away from it a bit frightened and when he turned his back to walk down the hall somone, more like something banged on the window scaring Harry even more then he was before.

Harry walked around the gallery one more time before he went back into the small room with the one painting. He noticed there was blue liquid leaking from the back of the frame. Before he could look at the blue liquid something sounded like it was coming up from the floor. It was letters, seemed a bit odd, they spelled out Come Harry. Harry ignore the words on the floor and went back to look at the blue liquid from the painting.

"Come down below harry. I'll show you someplace secret."

Harry thought it mean't the main level of the gallery, maybe that was where he parents had gone. He went back down to the main level, no one still in sight. He went into the first room of painting and there were little blue foor prints leading to a painting, it was a paitning of a giant fish on the floor. There were ropes around it keeping people from touching it, but the foot prints lead to a place where the rope was missing. And it seemed like you could just jump into the painting.

Harry tapped the painting with his foot not trusting the painting, but he felt like something was pushing him to go down. He jumped into the painting not knowing where it lead too but he was about to find out.