🐲chapter 1🐉

The beginning.

In year 771 the queen of the dragons
left her kingdom and came down to earth . She stopped in a huge and deserted forest where she decided to live for a while .

The queen Linda gave birth a week after she left her kingdom. She gave birth to twins two beautiful girls .

The oldest who came 2 minutes before her sister was strong her mother could feel that she'll have great powers to rein over the dragons .

As for the youngest she was strong but not as much as her sister, she was also fragile , Linda was afraid that her powers will destroy her small and weak body. She had to teach them how to control their powers or they'll be uncontrollable and they'll put not only them but the whole world in danger .

6 years after in the year 777 Linda had a vision . With the bad feeling in her stomach she knew that she had to leave her 6 year old girls alone in the forest where they'll be safe .

"Your majesty , we need you in the kingdom . Acnologia is on his way to take over the throne and rule the kingdom and the human world ,he'll destroy everything ."

"Igneel we all knew this day was coming acnologia never gave up the idea to rule over both worlds . .... Tell the dragons all of them to prepare themselves for war we need every single one of them to help us defeat it . Acnologia may be alone but he's strong his force is 10 times bigger then us all joined together . He has the force of 100 dragons United , we may be 2 times bigger but I don't want to risk anything ,we'll fight him !"

"What about the princesses ?"

"As a queen I have a responsibility to save the kingdom .... But as a mother my responsibility is to take care of my children . They'll stay here I'll put a magic barrier around the forest for their safety ."

" how will they be able to get out ?"

"Once they reach 18 the barrier will automatically disappear."

Linda looked at igneel and she could see worry in his face .

"Don't worry they'll be alright I know they can live without me small or not they'll survive . They have to . What about natsu ?"

"Hahaha he's a strong boy he'll survive without any problems "

"I guess they'll meet soon in another 12 years in the year 789 ."

"Their journey will soon start . Your majesty I'll take my leave the rest will wait for your arrival ."

While igneel left, Linda went to her twins she hugged their sleeping body tight and she quickly whispered words in their ears and said her goodbyes with tears .

Linda cast the magic barrier and left for her kingdom and that's the last time the twins saw their mother . But they'll always remember what their mother whispered before she left .

For the past years they grew up to be strong mitsuki who is the eldest memorized every power her mother taught her before she left . As for Mizuki the youngest she couldn't really catch up to mitsuki when she was younger so mitsuki teaches her the rest of course the twins have the same powers .

They have all the elements.

They know how to control it , with time they'll learn more especially with the book their mother wrote them that's the only thing they have of her , the book and their memories .

Years past and they'll soon turn 18 . The girls went through the hard times together but little did they know that soon they'll have to fight in a war where they'll be separated.

Mitsuki knew what her mission is same for Mizuki. All they are waiting for is ..... For the barrier to open and to let them find the dragon slayers .

For now they train themselves to be stronger .

" Mitsuki-nee chan how do i make that flower bloom ?"

"Mizuki look "

She opened her hand above of the closed flower closed her eyes and with that the flower bloomed into a beautiful rose .

"Your turn now "

Mizuki went near her sister and did the same with another flower which hadn't bloomed yet .

"Yayyyyy !!!! I did it yohooo!!!"

"It's all with concentration Mizuki-chan "

"Now nee-chan the water how do I make it rain ?"

"Look "

She pointed her index finger in the air and clicked her finger with the simple word "rain" and drops fell on them .

"To make it stop do the same but instead of saying 'rain' say 'rain,stop'"

Mitsuki taught her sister how to control thunder,lightning, snow, water ,fire and so on .

At the end of the day they just sat next to each other eating fruits from the forest even though they didn't have a mother they weren't lonely ,since they had each other and a little exceed to make them company .

They played hide and seek and as always mitsuki won with her hunter power .

"Mitsuki-nee you always find me its not fair . Don't use your powers to hide and then come out of nowhere ."

"Hahaha Mizuki next time cover your scent . You have that ability "

"Let's try again nee ?"

"No it's almost night time lets train ourselves a bit with the moonlight "

While Mizuki trained her wind and control mitsuki was reading the stars to see the future . She can't see that far in the future only what lies up ahead tomorrow . There's some limits in her future reading, she can't see her own, when she reads the future it's always someone's else .

They spent hours in the night with a sky full of bright stars and a glowing moon mitsuki was sitting next to her sleeping twin . Mizuki's head was on her twins shoulder while mitsuki's head was on hers .

It was a calm night with the sound of the crickets the oldest was thinking of her mother . Trying to remember her face, voice, touch, cooking and her love . Tears started to come she quickly wiped them away before they fell on her cheeks .

She lied down her sister then herself letting her sleeplessness take over her and before she knew it she fell asleep near her twin .

To be continued...

C.H-