T W O

Myiah's POV

I woke up at exactly 6am the next day. Well I do everyday so i can wake my grandma up and give her the medication she needs to live. My grandma is very sick and has been for a good long time. I love her so much i don't know what i would do if i were to lose her. It would be like losing my parents all over again. Anyways i put on some sweatpants and went into the kitchen to get the medicine bottles. Then i put the many pills in a cup boiling water so it could dissolve and she wont have to strain her throat. After the pills disapperarted i poured the hot medicated water into a mug and made my way to her room. I quietly opened her door and lightly shook her body until she was awake.

"Good Morning Grandma" I said softly as she sat up. "How are you feeling"

"I'm just fine dear" she said.

"Are you sure" I asked knowing that she tended to lie about her health so I wont worry.

"Yes darling I'm fine" she said and I handed hot cup of water to her. She sat up and slowly began to drink every drop. I sat on her bed to make sure she drank it all "Well what are you going to do all day hun"

"I don't know really." I said and thought about it. "I'll probably go to the library and get started on those books."

"alright well granny is still sleepy." she said and started to get back into the bed.

"I'll make you some breakfast" I said and got up. "I love you grandma" I said and gave her a kiss.

"granny loves you too baby" she mumbled and drifted off to sleep.

I gave a faint smile then left her room to go my room. Debating whether or not to start reading the books now. Since Granny went to sleep meant I didn't have start so soon. And because I can't go to school, I don't need to get ready for it. I had no idea what to do.

So I turned to the internet for an answer. I played some music and sang along to it. I didn't own a phone anymore. I dropped it 2 years ago at the accident and lost it. Then I told Granny not to worry about getting me another one. It's just that I didn't want one.

Soon came the time to make Granny her breakfast and the day slowly made its way through afterwards.

Sunday night......

The week ended quickly and I was to start school tomorrow. And what's strange is that they have this uniform. The school sent me this dress, and a letter which said that it was supposed to be wore everyday to school. There is no way I'm wearing it. So instead I cut it up. Using the sewing tips granny taught me. I made that ugly thing into something wearable.

The Next Day.....

I woke up and did the daily routines of getting Granny's medicine and getting ready for school. I slipped on the newly formed shirt I made from that dress. And some black skinnys. Then put on some black vans. I gave myself a spin in them mirror and I was happy with what is saw.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast for me and granny. Then went up to her room to give it to her. She has been more sluggish and I'm honestly starting to worry.

I opened the door to her room and tried to wake her up. But she didn't wake up. I tried again. Calling her....nothing. So I put down the plate of food and went to her side. I could feel my heart beat increasing.

"grandma......granny???" i kept repeating. I was frantically shaping her body hoping to get something out of her.

"GRANDMA WAKE UP" i screamed. Tears threatened to fall. She didn't move. She needed to move. I needed to know she was okay. She needed to be okay.