1. Last day of school

Ah yes, the best day of the entire school year. The last day of school.

Evelyn happily got out of her bed, humming to herself. Lalala schools out summers in lalalalala I love not going to school yay!

"Evelyn are you ready?" Evelyn's dad known as Paul yelled from downstairs.

"Not yet!" Evelyn grinned and chose an outfit that was a yellow shirt and shorts.

Evelyn finally finished getting ready and put on some old high top Converse​.

"Bye daddy!" Evelyn waved, "Bye have a nice last day!" Paul replied.

Evelyn ran outside and hopped on her bike, going fast on her way to school. She was so excited to spend the summer with the losers. She hoped they could do all sorts of fun stuff and have another sleepover at her house.

"H-hey E-Ev-Evelyn" Bill stuttered, riding his bike along Evelyn's.

"Hey Bill! Are you excited because I am I cant wait!"

"Y-yeah you s-sure a-are ha-happy!"

Evelyn stopped near the school and chained her bike to one of those bike posts. "Why wouldn't I? It's only the last day of school who wouldn't be excited!"

Bill nodded. "Hey guys!" Eddie yelled, running over.

"Heya Eddie." Evelyn smiled.

"H-Hey" Bill stuttered as usual.

"Man I'm so happy to leave this disgusting fucking school!" Eddie grinned.

"Same, anyways I gotta go bye see you after school!"

"Bye!" "B-bye." Bill and Eddie waved.

"Gosh I'm late again I didn't even get to talk to her." Richie sighed.

Bill put a comforting hand on his shoulder, "I-its okay i-i mean s-she o-only has a-all the guys a-at s-school liking h-her!"

"Wow fucking very comforting thanks Bill." Richie walked off.

-

5 minutes.

The day was going so slow. The teacher even stopped teaching and everyone was staring at the clock.

4 minutes.

"Hey Evelyn do you mind signing my yearbook?" A random guy asked.

Evelyn nodded and signed it quickly.

3 minutes.

"Evelyn would you like to uhh- go hang out sometime?" Another random guy asked.

"No I'm so sorry I can't I'm super busy!" Evelyn sighed, slightly smirking to herself since she was lying. She's doing nothing special this summer she just hopes to get some sleep.

1 minute.

Everyone started packing up, excited and fumbling with their hands in intisipation.

RING!

Evelyn got up and ran out the doors. She opened her locker and took out all the stuff she had and put it in her book pack. "Hey so do you think they cut off Stanley dick?" Richie asked Bill and Eddie as they walked.

Evelyn giggled. "Oh Richie you're so stupid." She joined in on their walking.

They passed Henry Bowers and his gang, "Hey Evelyn stop hanging out with those losers, I'll show you how a real man puts it in!" Henry howled.

Evelyn glared at the ground, walking faster.

They went in front of a trashcan and dumped out their school stuff. "Man this is the best feeling ever!"

"Oh really? Try tickling your pickle for the first time!" Richie laughed.

Evelyn glared at him and took out a match, lighting the trashcan on fire.

"Didn't need to light it up!" Stanley said, shocked.

"Yeah well it's the last day who cares, plus I love the smell of burning school work."

----

Ok I will continue this tomorrow, I can't continue it today because I forgot the storyline lol so I'll just rewatch the movie tomorrow during day because pennywise still scares me lol. See you guys tomorrow, please comment I love comments! 😊👑❤