1. 2/2 last day of school

"Hey what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" Eddie asked.

"I start my training." Richie proudly smiled.

"What training?"

"Street fighter."

"Is that how you want to spend your summer, stuck in an arcade?" Eddie asked.

"Better than inside your mother!" Richie laughed, going for a high-five to only have Stanley put his arm down.

"So not funny." Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"What if we go to the quarry?"

"Guys, we can g-go to the barrens." Bill spoke up.

"Right." Stanley said.

"Betty Rimpsons mom.." Evelyn said quietly. Everyone turned their head and looked.

"Does she really expect to see her coming out of the school?" Stanley asked.

"I don't know." Eddie answered.

"As if Berry Ripsoms been hiding in Home Ec the last few weeks." Evelyn sighed, she felt so bad for her mother.

"Do you think they'll actually find her?" Stanley asked.

"Sure, in a ditch, all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." Richie laughed.

"Shut up! Gross." Eddie said with a disgusted look on his face.

Evelyn nodded her head, "Shut up Richie that's gross."

"You're just mad I never kissed you."

"I don't want that."

"Sure you dont." Richie winked.

"Whatever," Evelyn sighed.

"She's not dead she's m-m-missing!" Bill spoke.

"Sorry Bill, she's missing." Richie said, "You know the barrens aren't that bad, who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?"

Henry came and dragged Richie backpack back and Richie fell, dragging Stanley with him.

Not him oh gosh..

Henry came over to Evelyn, "Hey doll why are you with them shouldn't you be with me?"

"As if. That's disgusting, your gang is disgusting and childish." Evelyn scoffed.

Henry looked mad and he slammed Evelyn against a tree, "Oh yeah? Did you get your first kiss yet? I'll do it and much more." Henry leaned forward.

Evelyn struggled to get out. Evelyn didn't want her first kiss with him he probably has a disease!

"You s-s-suck, Bowers!" Bill yelled. It worked because it got Henry off her.

Evelyn ran to Richie and Stanley. "You okay?" Stanley asked. Evelyn nodded, just the usual. Richie was mad but he looked too scared to do anything.

"Did you s-s-say something, B-b-b-Billy?" Henry came forward.

Evelyn ran next to Bill and glared at Henry.

"You got a free ride this year cause' of your little brother. Rides over, Denbrough."

"Shut up!" Evelyn yelled.

"Oh yeah how are you going to make me? I'll make you scream my name you little hoe." Henry scoffed.

"I'm not a hoe you dipshit and you don't want your dad seeing this do you?" Evelyn smirked.