Chapter 1

(I have been planning this fic for months. I adore Chat Blanc. Please review and thanks to my amazing editor for helping)

Marinette sat on the beach towel on the beach. She admired the beautiful scenery around her. The sand was golden and fine, the blue water sparkled in the sunlight, and the sound of the waves relaxed her. She watched as shooting stars flew across the sky. Little ladybugs floated around her. As gorgeous sight as it was, it was nothing compared to the boy sitting next to her. Adrien Agreste smiled at her. The sun was nothing compared to his golden hair and the sparking water was dull compared to the sparkle in his eyes. She looked down and admired his perfect abs. She froze as he lifted up her chin to return her gaze to his eyes.

"Marinette?" He said softly.

"Yes, Adrien?" She replied in a dazed voice.

He slowly brought his face to her neck, peppering it with kisses. She melted into a pile of goo as he gently sucked on a the spot where her neck met her shoulder. She let out a soft moan as her body ached with desire. Everything was perfect.

Marinette's eyes snapped open at the sound of someone landing on her roof. Sadly, she was not on a beach; she groaned. She was in her bed with her kwami sleeping peacefully tangled in her hair. She closed her eyes again, having a feeling who was on the roof. The stupid cat better just be passing by. She was not finished with Adrien yet.

She tired tired desperately to put herself back on the beach, and she could almost feel the warm sun before a loud knocking at her trapdoor dragged her back to reality. Tiki groaned and tangled deeper into her hair. Once the Kwami fell asleep, she would be grumpy until sunup. The knocking continued, and it grew louder with every second. Marinette growled and gently untangled Tiki from her hair and placed her on the pillow besides her. She climbed out of bed and over to the trap door.

Chat visiting her was not uncommon, especially in the past few months. He started showing up after the Evilillistrator incident. She had a feeling that he only came around at first to be fed, but she never really minded. After that he started hanging around. They would watch movies, she listen to him obsess over anime as she worked on designs, and he even once helped her with homework. It got to the point where he come over at least twice a week. But, he never came over this late, and he defiantly never woke her up before.

She opened it. "You better have a reason for coming over this late...." She growled.

She paused when she saw the silhouette of Chat Noir, but with bright purple eyes.

"Hello, Purrrincess." He said. "May I come in?"

She was unsure how to react, but he hopped in before she could do anything about it. Yet, the thing that landed in her room was not her partner. He had a pitch white version of Chat Noir's costume. His bright purple eyes contrasted with his extremely pale skin. His hair was wilder then normal, as if a rake was taken through it. But the scariest part was the mad grin across his lips.

She stepped back. "Who are you?"