Chapter 2

Here is Chat's view. I will be switching every chapter. Please leave a review.
...............................................................................................................................................................................
Chat Blanc pouted at his Princess’s comment. Why did his Princess not recognize him? He surly was handsome as ever- even more handsome, in his opinion. He though looked rather dashing in white. Oh, wait, perhaps that was it. She  did not recognize him in his new suit.

He chuckled and got down on one knee. He took her hand and kissed it gently. “Don’t you recognize your loyal white knight?” He asked.

Her eyes widened in shock and she pulled away her hand. “Chat Noir?” She asked, looking slightly confused.

He frowned, sudden anger overwhelming him like a tidal wave.  That was not his name, not anymore. He hated who he used to be. He was not to be called by the stupid name Pretty Boy took on.

“No.” He spit “My name is Chat Blanc now.” His anger disappeared as soon as it came. He could never stay mad at his Princess. What kind of knight would he be if he did? Besides, it wasn’t like she knew better. She needed to be corrected. She would learn to love the new him, the better him.

“Do you like it?”  He grinned at her and spun around to show off his new costume. He liked the new color white. He was now pure. While his old mask used to give him a bit of freedom, it was only temporary. Not to mention it shrouded  him in so many secrets. White had no reason to hide.  Now he had unlimited freedom with no secrets. Now he could have whatever he wanted. He could have her. It did not cost much. All he had to do was give Hawkmoth what he wanted.

Once he finished showing off, he noticed tears forming in the corner of her eyes. How could she be sad? There was no reason, she should have been happy for him. He was free. Soon, both of them would be free.

“You have been akumatized…” She whispered as she stepped away from him.

“Hey.” He said softly as he put his hand to her cheek. She pulled away before he could make contact with her. He frowned. “Don’t be upset. I don’t like it when you are upset. You are so much prettier when you are happy. You deserve to be happy.” She was the prettiest thing he knew, a frown should never come across her perfect features.

She looked at him with sad eyes. “What happened?” She asked in a soft tone.

“What are you talking about?” He responded as he tilted his head to the side. His bright purple eyes bared into hers.

“Why were you akumatized?” She questioned. “What happened? Did someone hurt you? Chat, tell me!”

“I…” He paused as he tried to recall.
He remembered waking up this morning and going to school. He fought an akuma with Ladybug, but it was easy. It took less than twenty minutes and he was back in time for lunch. He went home… and the rest was a blurry. He knew he was angry at one point, he must have been. He must have been furious enough to let himself get akumatized.

“I don’t know.” He admitted,  “I really don’t. Hawkbutt must’ve taken my memories.” He giggled, “Or I  might have just lost my marbles. That is always an option.”

It hurt his head to think about it. He much rather think about his princess. She is the only thing good in this miserable city. The only think in this miserable world.

“This is not a laughing matter!” She protested.

He rolled his eyes and picked her up bridal style. His arms wrapped under her legs and around her waist.   He sat her on her desk and stood in-between her legs. He grabbed her hips.

“Why are you so grumpy?” He asked as he clicked his tongue. “You are a grumpy little Princess. You are so adorable when you wrinkle your brow like that!”

“Stop trying to change-“ He interrupted her by pressing his lips to hers.

Well, he tried to kiss her. She instantly pulled away and glared at him. After she did so, he let out a sigh of frustration.  He imagined their first kiss lasting much longer, and being much more passionate. He resisted the urge to kiss her again. No, he just needed to wait. They’d have plenty of time to play out his fantasies later.

“Chat, What the hell was that?” She snapped at him as she pushed him away.

He grinned at her. “It was a knight giving a kiss to his princess.  It was true love’s kiss!”

Her brow wrinkled even more and she glared at him. If he had not known any better, he almost think that she was angry. Luckily, he was smarter then that. She loved him as much as he loved her. After he gave Hawkbutt what he wanted, they were both going to ditch this sad excuse of a city.