23

"You don't have to come with if you don't want to," Harry had his eyes fixed on the road,"I can go alone."

"Don't be silly, i don't mind," Louis smiled and squeezed Harry's knee reassuringly.

Harry pulled up to Liam's house, he frowned when he saw the front door open. Thats not very safe.

He and Louis climbed out the car and made their way to the door. Voices could be heard from inside, Zayn and Liam's. Harry entered first, making sure it was safe for Louis. He let Louis inside when he saw Liam kneeling by Zayn on the floor.

"Why do you look sad, boo?" Zayn slurred, he was drunk. Liam frowned, placing a cold cloth on Zayn's forehead.

"What happened?" Harry questioned as he closed the front door.

"Zayn went a but over board on the drinks," Liam sighed as Zayn touched his face softly.

"This early?" Harry raised his eyebrow and Liam shrugged, his full attention on his boyfriend.

"Harry! I missed you, bro," Zayn laughed at himself,"bro."

"I'll get him some water and aspirin?" Louis asked and Liam nodded, pointing towards the kitchen.

Liam pulled Zayn's arm over his shoulder and began walking to the bedroom. Harry immediately took Zayn's other arm and helped guide him.

Zayn was still a giggling mess, he kept touching Liam's face and mumbling random words. Harry couldn't help but chuckle at his state.

Liam opened the door and they stumbled in.

"Okay, babe I need you to lean on Harry. I have to get the bed comfy for you." Liam removed himself and prepared the bed. He then closed the dark curtains.

Harry found it sweet. He wondered if Louis would do this for him- he knew he would do it for Louis. Liam Held Zayn's waist and lowered him into the bed.

"Aw thank you Li," Zayn sighed, snuggling into the fluffy blankets. Liam just smiled sadly and kissed his boyfriend on the forehead.

"Um, I can't find the medication," Louis appeared at the doorway. Liam just walked to the kitchen to retrieve the aspirin. Harry was about to follow him but Zayn grabbed his arm.

"Bro?" he laughed lightly,"Don't leave me." He pouted and Harry laughed.

"Okay, i wont go."

"You know," he started,"My dad left me." Harry frowned at the sudden change of topic.

well this got real dark.

"What?" It came out as a whisper.

"He said he didn't want a fairy," Zayn laughed,"I said that I didn't like Tinkerbell either... I mean the bitch was so hot headed." The alcohol made him laugh but Harry could hear the pain in his voice.

A silence fell over them and Harry began to wonder if he had passed out because his eyes were closed.

"I-I think he was Peter Pan because Peter Pan chose Wendy. Peter Pan didn't love Tinkerbell like he loved Wendy...I think he flew away. I didn't see him after that." Zayn got a little more serious. He snuggled deeper into the blankets.

"I don't know," Harry tried to brighten the mood, "I always liked Tinkerbell and her sass."

"Not a lot of people think that though. They are very mean to her," Zayn sighed into his blankets.

"Zayn, why did you get wasted?" Harry decided that he would probably only get the truth if he were intoxicated.

"Did you know that fairies cant swim?" Zayn asked casually.

"What the hell?" Harry furrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Its a fact, they cant even fly in rain," Zayn scoffed, stretching his legs slightly. Harry took a seat beside the bed.

"You didn't answer my question," Harry pushed,"Why did you get drunk?" He cleared his throat to sound more stern.

"You see," Zayn yawned,"I was trying to drown Tinkerbell."

Harry's mouth fell open in shock. Was Zayn trying to hurt himself? Or was Harry taking his drunken metaphor too seriously?

Harry was never good in these situations. Of course, he felt sympathetic but he just didn't know how to comfort him. Why would Zayn bring this up now? Harry was about to say something when Liam and Louis entered the room.

Harry stood up so that Liam could reach Zayn. He kept his eyes on Zayn, still a bit confused.

"He's fallen asleep," Liam spoke softly, caressing his cheek. Louis walked over to Harry and wrapped his arms around his waist. Liam ushered us out the room and we walked to the lounge.

"Um-thank you,"Liam rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"No problem," Louis smiled sweetly. That smile that made Harry get butterflies in his stomach.

"Yeah,it was no trouble."

Liam had worry in his eyes and Harry debated whether or not to tell him about Zayn's odd metaphor. But Zayn was probably joking or he didn't know what he was saying. He was extremely drunk anyway.

Harry sighed and made the decision to leave the apartment without mentioning it. He didn't want to add anymore stress.

Hesitantly, They said their goodbyes and left Liam's home. There was a bit of an awkward silence but only Louis noticed it. Harry was too caught up in his thoughts.

"Hey,you okay?" Louis asked as they pulled out of the drive way. Harry shook away his thoughts and turned to his boy.

"Yeah, of course," He tried to smile and then focused back on the road.

"You're acting weird," Louis looked worried, he chewed on his lip softly.

"what?" Harry laughed lightly,"I'm fine, I promise."

Harry took Louis out for ice cream to prove that he was fine but in all honesty, he was distracted. He felt slightly worried about Zayn, he seemed serious about that last statement... but surely, he would tell Liam too. They went through their day, eating and watching movies.

Louis watched the films intently but Harry kept thinking about what Zayn had said.

'I was trying to drown Tinkerbell.'

~
short i know im sorryy ugh

i was struggling with such a writers block :(

question: would you read other books of mine?

[this chapter is dedicated to Vaani, Maysa and Marie <3]

anyways i love you all dearly x

vote, comment and share x

mwah <3

{not edited}