25

"Please?" Louis pouted, stepping in front of Harry.

"They don't like me," Harry forced a laugh, "You go, have fun." Louis let out a dramatic sigh.

"No! They just need to get to know you, its my fault they have a bad impression of you," Harry tried to walk away, into the kitchen but Louis stopped him by throwing his arms around his neck, "please... Mr Styles?" He smirked ever so slightly at Harry's reaction.

"Stop," Harry removed Louis' arms and walked into the kitchen. He turned around when he realized Louis wasn't following him, "Lou?"

He walked back into the living room to see Louis putting on a jacket. He frowned and walked towards him.

"Well, then i guess i'll have to go out to a bowling club, all by myself, with other men," Louis pretended to be in thought, tapping his chin, "Perhaps it'll be fun after all."

"Louis..." Harry whined, unable to deny the slight bit of jealousy he felt, "Don't be like this."

"Like what?" Louis played dumb. Harry let out a dramatic groan as he went to retrieve his coat.

——

The bowling alley was packed with teenagers and it made Harry cringe. There was only one open lane, right next to a group of loud teenagers. Harry sighed as Louis tugged him over to the seats.

"I thought they were meeting us here," Harry asked as he took a seat.

"Yeah, Niall said they running a bit late," Louis sat next to Harry,"You know, if could invite Liam and Zayn if you want?" Harry smiled.

"No its okay, its your night," Harry squeezed Louis knee.

"No, really, call them! It'll be fun," Louis smiled enthusiastically, Harry chuckled and pulled out his phone.

He called Liam and asked him to join, Liam agreed enthusiastically. Harry didn't look up from his phone until he heard that familiar voice. He sighed, preparing himself for the hate.

He was shocked when the blonde boy attacked him in a hug. He awkwardly patted his back and then Niall pulled away. Vaani on the other hand, stood with her arms crossed over her chest with a slight sneer.

"Mate! how have you been?" Niall sat down in the seat next to Harry, while Vaani sat on the opposite row of seats. Louis excused himself to go order drinks while the waited for Zayn and Liam.

Harry felt uncomfortable under Vaani's gaze but he couldn't blame her for being angry. After all, he did act like a total asshole.

_______

"Your turn, babe," Liam tapped Zayn as he sat down. Zayn just nodded and stood to take his turn. Vaani was currently in the lead and warming up to Harry. Harry was second, then Liam, Louis, Niall and lastly, Zayn.

Zayn sighed as he sat back down, his ball went in the gutters.

"This is weird," Liam sighed as he took a seat nest to Harry, "Zayn is usually really good at bowling."

Zayn had been acting weird that night and everyone had noticed it, they were just to scared to speak up.

"It's probably just stress, I wouldn't worry too much." Harry tried to reassure him.

"No, you don't understand. He has been acting strange for a while now," Liam rubbed his eyes, "I mean, you saw him that night he got wasted. And  I practically had to drag him out of the house tonight."

"Well, you should talk to him. Sit him down and actually ask him. Tell him you're worried."

"I've tried, Harry. He always says he's just tired but he isn't," Liam stood up slowly, "I guess... i try again," With that, Liam walked over to his boyfriend and sat down.

Harry watched as Liam interlocked their fingers and started speaking. Harry couldn't hear what was being said over the music and talking.

Soon, it was Harry's turn to bowl. Harry stood up, grabbed a ball and went to the lane. He took a deep breath and prepared to bowl. 

But as he was about to let go, he heard that voice. Eleanor. The ball went flying straight into the gutters, earning a laugh from everyone, including Eleanor.

Her took in a deep breath before turning to see her. She was with another girl, tall, skinny, dark hair and bright red lips. He slowly walked to Louis, without looking at the girls.

He protectively wrapped his arm around Louis' waist. Louis didn't put much thought into Harry's actions and greeted both girls with a big smile on his face.

"This is my friend, Kendall," Eleanor said cheerfully. Why is that girl always so god damn happy.

______

"You do know that she doesn't have a chance with him right? He is gay after all," Vaani said, referring to Louis and Eleanor. Vaani had just sat down next to Harry, who had been glaring at Eleanor for about ten minutes.

"Of course i know that. It's just that i don't like people thinking their just aloud to touch him," Harry spoke seriously.

"Cause he's yours," Vaani chuckled, "I get it."

"So, do you still hate me?" Harry spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"I never hated you. I just disliked you," She smiled, "And no, i don't dislike you anymore."

"Thats a relief," Harry laughed, "Now, if you don't mind me, I need to go show them that he's mine and they can't touch...or look."

Vaani just laughed as Harry got up to go to Louis. He hugged him from behind, earning a strange look from Kendall.

He then turned Louis so they were facing each other and pressed his lips to Louis'. Louis smiled into the kiss and this made that warm feeling in Harry's stomach come back.

when the pulled apart, both girls had gone to talk to some other guy. Harry smirked in victory. Louis is his cute boy, and nobody else's.

~

QUESTION: what do you think is happening with Zayn?

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED PLEASE DONT HATE ME ILY ALL

ive just started writing exams and i only finish on the 30th of november but ill try update

we just about to reach the HUGE climax btw okay yea
x
comment,vote and share cause Louis' latest selfie killed us

(not edited