Info

Heyo!! So, as you can see in the title, this is an info page. I recommend you read this page if you are thinking about reading this book.

     If you have read the description then you have a slight idea of what's going to happen. So, when I said I was kinda torturing myself was because I'm going to be in all the stories, in the love interest. I just thought that you would all love to see me get tortured, I mean, you are going to choose who I'm going to...*sigh* fall for...now...Let's start with the basics.

What's this book going to be like?:
Well, it's going to be multiple short stories of whatever you guys recommend, which I will talk about later. So each story will only be one chapter long, unless a lot of people want another part, then it will be two, but that's it. Now, the chapters aren't going to be short, obviously, it'll kinda be like your reading an entire book in one chapter, so as you can tell by that, the chapters will be pretty long.

How long will each chapter be?:
Ok, so the minimum amount of words I will have for now will be 4000 words. There will be no maximum. If a chapter by any chance does not reach the number limit, I will say so and I will have to post a fact about me, and no they will not be weak ones like "I wrote this" or something. However (A/n)s and this info page does not count. You know who you are.

What games/shows/others are you crossing?:
So, I will be doing the following-
Games: Little Nightmares, FnaF, UnderTale, Ib, Minecraft, and Bendy and the ink Machine
Shows: Gravity Falls, Welcome to the Wayne, and Aphmau (yes I count her series' as shows)
Other: Creepypasta, any original OC stories
The only one I will be doing AUs with is UnderTale. You can do the swap AU from Aphmau, the one she did a little mini "series" on. For the UnderTale AU thing, you are allowed to send in your own AU for me to do.

How do we send in requests?:
Comment or Pm. I won't tell you which ones better for you to do, but probably pm me, so if I am offline I can still work on the request. I will send this back to you, "Thanks for your request! I will try to get it out by (Date). If I don't please pm me saying 'BEEEEEEP' and I will apologize then work on the chapter imidietly and hopefully have it out that day. Then you have to send me a book that I have to read. A lot of these are going to be requests, and some will be my own, because I'm bored and I have a lot of time.

What should we expect from the chapters?:
I'm going to warn you now, they're all probably going to be musicals. Well, kinda...it's not like super exaggerated. Just a couple songs here and there. You should also expect a lot of English errors. Sorry, English is my second language and I still don't know it SUPER well, I know enough for me to be able to talk, read, and write well enough.

You said something about OCs earlier?:
Yes, yes I did. You can enter your OCs/yourself in a chapter. I ain't stopping you. However, none of these are reader incerts, so if you really like those, then just request yourself in a chapter, then BOOM you're in. You actually can enter more than one OC too, just not too many please. You guys can even go together, for example one person requests something with their OC someone else can ask if they can also enter their OC with the request, and I will gladly add both of you.

You mentioned us choosing your love interest earlier?:
*sigh* yes....yes you do. It can be anybody. It doesn't nessiserally only be love it can be like unexpected friendship or something. And like I said it can be anyone. Like ligitamitly anyone. OCs, any Character, multiple Characters, OC and a Character. Like, anything. For petesake you can even use one of my OCs too!

Anything else I need to know?:
Well, that was just about it. I think I covered it all. Sometimes, when you request something I'll pm you for a plot or something, if I don't know what to do because if writers block. You get to choose the love interest's age. If you request something including an OC, pm me the info.

Okay! Now that we have that covered, let's go over the rules!

1) No swearing allowed. (There will be no swearing in a chapter, comment, or pms.)

2) Nothing dirty. (Do not request lemons, limes, or and dirty UnderTale AUs. Example UnderLust.)

3) Please be nice to eachother (Don't be rude to anyone, or make them feel bad in any way, please.)

4) Once I reach my limit of two chapters, please don't ask for another one.

5) Please be nice when you choose a love interest for me. (Don't make it someone that's waaay to young or something. After all, you get to choose the ages. Well, of them not me, unless I let you.)

And I think that's about it. You can now start sending requests and stuff. If you have anymore questions, comment them please! Welp, Bai!!😎