Blue Eyes

**Listen to Shadow Of The Day by Linkin Park**

As you sit on the floor of your bathroom leaning against the wall. You look at what you've done to yourself. You look at your wrists and your thighs. You see the glimmer. You reach out to touch it. You know it will be your salvation. But you can't reach it. You can't move. Then you realize that you've already left. Yet, you can still feel the pain. You hear angry knocking on the bathroom door. You can hear someone yelling on the other side. They sound angry but you can't hear the words. It's as if someone's speaking to you underwater. You look at the glimmer again. You focus your eyes. Just to see the dirtied blade, covered in your blood, laying next to you with an open and empty bottle of pills next to it. You look at yourself in the broken glass on the floor from the mirror. You look at your tear stained face. You look at the bruises, littering your body. You look at the scars. You look at the fresh wounds. You look at your sliced wrists. You look at the blood covering the floor. Last of all, you look at your eyes. Your sad, broken eyes and you think to yourself, "This is it." You look over at the note lightly sitting on the counter. You remember every word. Apologizing to everyone for being such a mess and saying your goodbyes. You look down at yourself one last time as your breathing slows. You can barely hear the frantic knocking on the door and the seemingly far away yelling. Suddenly, it breaks open. You look up. The last thing you see before you slip away, is those sad, scared blue eyes. Looking at you. Screaming your name.