f o r e w o r d

Hello fellow readers,

Every time I start writing a book, I think about all the ways I can make my writing better and better, pushing myself harder with each word, with each syllable.

'Exactly Ethan Ellis' holds very dear to me. This is my attempt to write a book that is non-cliche, something that doesn't have good-girl/bad-boy characters, or the ghastly damsel in distress saved by her knight in shining armour.

The main purpose of this book is to show that it's not always the girl protagonist who needs saving, sometimes boys need it too. And maybe more than we, girls, do. Because we are born strong, they are not (the feminist in me never fails to make an appearance ever so).

And well, I hope this book carves something in your soul, makes a change in you. If it doesn't leave an impact, it's as productive as a scrapbook.

I am thankful to all of you, all of the wonderful readers who have decided to give this book a try. I am forever grateful to all of you, because you are the reason I keep pushing myself harder.

Love,
                                                             Jahnavi

Please keep in mind:

This is not a cliche good-girl/bad-boy story. If you are searching for one, there are plenty on Wattpad here that you can find. If this doesn't float your boat, kindly leave without leaving any rude remarks.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, and so is typos being pointed out. I try to proofread my work before publishing but sometimes due to lack of time, I don't go through every word properly. So you can point out those typos and mistakes kindly. But please and I mean PLEASE DON'T LEAVE RUDE COMMENTS SAYING HOW THIS BOOK IS SHIT. YOU WILL BE MUTED.

All the characters are a work of fiction, and this book, along with the plot, the characters and the setting belong to me. So please don't compare it with other books, you might as well accuse me of plagiarism.

Speaking of plagiarism, don't copy any line, any joke or anything without my permission, please. I am kindly asking you this so please obey!

Just please keep voting and commenting! I really like to hear what you guys have to say and it motivates me! If you are a silent reader, I request you to please vote if you are enjoying the story.

Again, thank you all for reading this and I hope you guys like it♡