V & Jimin & Jungkook

You stared at the ceiling as you laid back on Jin's bed. Your mind was racing from everything that had happened the previous few nights. You had been up all night trying to think about what you could possibly do. You had been so excited and confident in judging this 'competition', but now that you actually had to pick a winner, you found it extremely hard. All the boys were just so... different. You closed your eyes as you thought back to everything that had happened.

First, there was Jimin. Bold Jimin. Jimin was the boldest as he came right in front of you. "We were kind of thinking about that. You trust us right?" He asked as he opened the soda can for you and placed it in your right hand. You shivered; not sure if it was from the cold can that he had taken and returned to you, or from the way he was talking to you. He had been so confident in what he was doing. His kisses were just as confident as his words. His lips were rough, passionately pressing against yours as he lightly sucked on your bottom lip. His lips moved with yours as he pulled you onto his lap. You automatically grabbed his hair, tugging it gently as you deepened the kiss.You were sure your lips would be bruised from the voracity of the kiss. You felt his tongue make its way into your mouth, dominating yours. Lastly, there were his actual moves.

It was clear that he was a dancer from the way he got you to moan. He reached around you and easily unclipped your bra, throwing it off to the side carelessly. He pulled his lips away from you; trailing kisses down your jaw line, neck, shoulders, and finally stopping at your breast. He took one of your breast into his mouth as he squeezed the other with his hand. The way his free hand slid down to your thighs, lightly grazing his nails over them before teasingly tugging on the edge of your underwear. You whined, wanting to feel more. He smirked at the sound of you whining and slipped his fingers into your underwear. He didn't waste any time as he placed two fingers inside your folds. You could no longer hold in your moan and started moaning as you moved your hips with his thrusts. As you moved with him, he started thrusting into you harder and faster; filling the room with the sound of your skin slapping against his and the two of you moaning loudly.

Then there was Tae. Tae... Gosh, he was so... dominating. He was clearly not afraid to tease you and make you want him. His tongue skillfully wrapping around yours before he pulled away, leaving you wanting more. His hand slipped under your shirt and his fingertips grazed over your slit. You gasped at the pleasing feeling and couldn't help but lean closer to him. He pulled away and held his fingers up to his mouth. He ran his tongue over the tips of his now wet fingers. "Tastes just as I thought it would." He placed his hands on your hips and wasted absolutely no time. He yanked your shirt off. His eager attitude spilled over onto you and you quickly pulled off your shorts, wanting to feel him already. You started to reach towards his pants, but he held your hands tightly in his. "Oh no, you are going to have to be a bit more patient. I'm not done teasing you." He lingered a few inches above you and you tried to move your head up to close the space; but he quickly pulled further away. Instead, he started to kiss back down your body. He finally reached the spot you wanted him most.

But then again, wasn't that a bit annoying about him? Constantly the tease? But when he got down to it, past the teasing, he was something else. He pulled his face away from you, adding a second finger inside you, and kissed back up your body. He caught your lips with his, swallowing your moan as he moved his fingers even faster. "I want to make you cum before I start the real fun." He growled against your lips. His moves were a lot like his personality; wild and sporadic. He thrusted into you hard and fast; dragging out loud screams and moans from the back of your throat as he moaned along with you. You shuddered at the memory of your rather... adventurous night. You had to admit, you had never had sex like that before.

Lastly, there was Jungkook. The shy one of the group, but the one closest to your age. Everything he did seemed to reveal his innocence. The kiss was gentle and his lips had felt so delicate against yours. It was the kind of kiss that you expected at the end of a first date; the kind that made your heart flutter and your stomach pleasantly tighten. He leaned closer to you so that he was hovering over you; placing his hands on the couch armrest behind you. You were trapped between his body and the end of the couch. "That's not it, (Y/N). I'm just a bit... impatient." He said as he leaned closer towards you. You stared up at him in shock. But you could tell from the look in his eyes that he was still holding back. But the second you mentioned it, the second you challenged him, he changed.