You don't know me...

HEYO HEYO BEEN SO LONG RIGHT?
Sans:Told ya she woyld procastinate
Me:Yeah yeah! Anyway onto this chapter whoop whoop!!!
(But im serious sorry guys)
--*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*--

-3rd Person's P.O.V-

    "You guys ready for todays shooting?" Asked Henry, head producer of Sillyvision. (Or for the "JOLLY" trio...the nice one)

   "Yep!" The three inky animations brought to life chorused. Henry smiled at their enthusiasm, Happy to know that until now they still have their spirit even when things are look low. (CUZ YOU SEEIN ME LIKE LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW)

  "Though, Henry~" Said Alice i  her all so usual teasing voice "Yes Alice?" Henry replied politely, adjusting his glasses.

   "Bendy dosen't seem to look like his own giddy self. Maybe you should make me the star for today" Alice continued fron her interjection. She smirked widely as Bendy clenched his fist and gritted his theet to keep himself from going after her. Past mistakes y'know...

   "Now Alice dear, if your concerened it's okay. But he's fine, just leave him be for the rest of the day" Henry remarked, getting everything else ready for shooting

  "5 MORE MINUTES!!!"

   A male voice yelled out from the distance. Everyone look behind to see the producer(or mana
ger idk-) of Silly vision standing before them.

  "Henry come over here and help me with this!" He called out "Sure Joey, be right there!" Henry answered back. He gave the animations one last smile before heading over to help his co-worker (*coughcoughboyfriendcough* sorrynotsorrymotherfuqers).

   As Henry went to help Joey. Bendy glared over to Alice "What. Are. You. Planning Alice?" He gave her a stern look. Alice on the other hand only snickered at his also so stern face.

  "What ever do you mean, Bendy dearest~" She teased. She and Bendy were created to be a love interest for each other...they absolutly despise this fact...but for Alice's sake...it comes handy when it comes to these kind of stuff.

Bendy was iritated at this though. He wanted so much to punch her. But alas, he knew better...

"Bendy, Alice, can you come here for a sec!" Called out Henry from somewhere(Over the rainbow~).

They followed almost immedietly. "Ah, Alice, Bendy...um slight change of plans. Remember when we told you you'd have to kiss eachother on the cheaks?..."

They both nodded slowly gagging abit, they may have done this almost a million times already but they still hated it greatly.

"Well...you see um...you n-now have to-" "Kiss eachother on the  lips" someone finished of Henry's stuttering.

Joey stood amongst them glaring at Alice and Bendy to see if they understood, they never really like this guy...his mean...anyway

It took Bendy and Alice about five whole minutes to process what has been said...wait wait...

"ON. THE. LIPS?!"

They both screamed. Henry gave Joey a look that says 'Told you they wouldn't like it'.

Joey crossed his arms "Yes...on. the. lips". Bendy and Alice felt like they werw betrayed by their own friend...well by this case they were but by their own creators.

"THERE'S NO WAY IM KISSING THAT DEMONUC GOODY TWO SHOES ON THE LIPS" yelled Bendy. Alice looked offended by the words-

"GOODY TWO SHOES?! HEY ATLEAST IM NOT THE ONE WHO HOGS ALL THE GLORY AND FAME, YOUR JUST A LITTLE BRAT WHO DOES NOTHING BUT LAY HERE AND THEIR WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS BUSY"

Bendy looked at Alice, filling him with rage.
There are alot of things she hates about her.
But one of them is...

SHE DOSENT KNOW ME AT ALL

Bendy looked at her one last time before storming off.

"Bendy!" Henry called out. But he still proceeded to walk away...

"Hah! Coward, you just wont admit that all the things I JUST said are true" Alice called out in victory.

Bendy stooed in his tracks and slowly turned himself towards her..saying four words she'd never forget.

"You dont know me..."

-------*-------*-------*$$$------*-------*

FINALY UPDATED YAY

THANKS FOR WAITING

SORRY THIS IS CRAPPY

ANF LATE

AND CRAPPY

WAELLP PEACE OUT >:3