SURPRISE

-UWU WE SWITCH P.O.VS NOW TO BENDY-

Bendy's tail sways left to right as he walks around the big studio.

It was one of his ways to vent out feelings and emotion. Being a demon, anger was your number one enemy.

It's been a few hours since he walked out, thinking about it now, it was sorta stupid...

But that was a low blow, even for him...

He continued walking, absentmindedly swishing his tail before suddenly a high pitched scream rang all over the wall of the studio

Alice

Without a second thought, he sprang to find her. He didn't exactly know why but her scream sounded alerting and he was curious to find out what was happening...

-Yay Time skip to where Bendy found her!-

"Alice!"

The angel was found pacing around the secluded room, a peice of paper clenched tightly in her grip.

"this cant be happening no no no--"

She mutter, not even noticing the Ink demon's prescenve.

"Alice"

He repeated, walking over to her.

She continued muttering. He sighed.

"Alice!"

He grabs her arms, being shorter than she is it us the only thing he can get a hold of to get her attention. He snaps his finger infromt of her face.

"Alice, eyy, look at me"

She looks down and pushes him off. The small demon flling on his rump, muttering 'swears' under his breath.

"Jiminy Crickets Alice, what got tangled in your horns to make you this upset?"

She looks at him with horror. She throws him the paper, but the paper still fell om the floor

"R E AD IT"

Rollimg his eyes, he grabbed the paper from the floor and skimmed through it.

Afterwards he finally understood why she was panicking...

"No! He can't be doing this!"

His panic state caused him to drip Ink to his face.

"Well, he is!"

"I mean, we can always not follow through it"

"Yeah"

Both knew how stupid this suggestion is, knowing fully well if Joey wants them to do something that sounded impossible he will find ways for them to do it.

But not wanting the Ink the become worse, it was the only way for him to stay calm.

Suddenly everything silenced

"It says to go back once we got the letter"

He comtinued after a minuet of silence, his Ink starting to lessen.

"We probably should than"

He nods as they go.

•••

*leaves for a month*

*leaves you garbage*

Im so sorry! I didnt know how to get the story going so I did what I could do!

Hope ya'll ejoy it though, but it does look to fast for me- and their over reacting so welp thisbis horrible...

Anyway How was your day? Did you enjoy it? Should I continue this?

Goodbye!