Chapter 6: Envy

Luke's P.O.V

not good enough

to fat

need to be skinny

These thoughts kept running through my mind as I kept slashing my thighs, making sure no tot cut to deep. I knew that if I did I would miss the opportunity to go on a tour. I may hate how I look, but that doesn't mean I won't give up a opportunity to go all around the world and play for tons of fans, even if a limited amount of the fans are ours.

I sighed as I finished for the night, looking at the bloody mess. It made me smile, even if just a little. I knew that whatever happened in the day, cutting made the pain go away. It made everything else go away while all I was left with was just this. I felt as if I was on cloud nine, almost like a high feeling, even if that. It made me feel nice, and I knew that probably no one could stop me. Well, for now at least.

After I cleaned my thighs I got up on wobbly legs, trying to walk back without falling. I may have gone just abit overboard this time, but I tried to promise myself not so deep.

yeah fatty, you're not going to want to show yourself if you have scars around your whole body

I sighed deeply. I knew I'd never be skinny. I'm always the fat one ever since day one.

*-*-*-*

"Mummy can I get more chips?" I asked, looking up at my mom, begging with wide innocent blue eyes.

She laughed a bit, "Sure sweetie." She got some and paid for it, all of us going back to the car.

We were going to Sydney so we could visit my mom's mom, a.k.a. my grandma, who mom says has cancer, whatever that is. As we got back into the car Ben and Jack were arguing whether or not to watch 'The Outsiders' or 'The Breakfast Club'. Mom said they were in a phase were they liked old movies, but I didn't see a difference in the movie choices. In my honest opinion I love 'The Outsiders' more than 'The Breakfast Club', but I can't tell them that. They'll think of my as annoying again.

I sat in my seat behind my mom, watching the two argued as my mom got annoyed, grabbing the movies and putting on 'The Breakfast Club', Ben cheering while Jack rolled his eyes, leaning back into his seat. Ben put it in, watching it in the car tv, while I ate my chips, watching the tv since I had nothing else to do. Ben got the whole back seat for this trip, but when we came back home it was Jack's turn. After that it would be mine...hopefully.

Jack then took the chips I was eating, "Hey, give those back!" I yelled, trying to reach them.

"You don't need any, you're to fat anyway." Jack said, causing me to look away while mom scolded him.

I let him have the chips.

*-*-*-*

"Luke! You coming with us?" Calum asked, barging into my room.

I groaned, covering myself up more with my blankets, "Where to?" I muttered into my pillow, not daring to get up, since the light that seemed blinding was looking down at me.

"The mall, duh." Calum replied, chaking me, ripping the covers off of me, causing me to shiver.

"Jesus, fine. I'm going." I muttered, getting up, going to my closet and getting some clothes on.

Soon after we left, Ashton suggested going to this new Italian restaurant for dinner, to celebrate.

"Celebrate what?"

"Our new victories, duh."

"What victories Ash?"

"Everything."

A.N.

So hi. This is Hunter. So I am very sorry this is short, but school is ending in two weeks so I'm trying to study as hard as I can for finals coming up. I have like, good grades in everything but in one subject, which sucks if you ask me.

And I'm probably gonna start setting up goals maybe? Starting with this chapter.

Bye! :*

GOAL- 3 COMMENTS AND 5 VOTES