⭐OUR NANO MENTORS⭐

A NaNoCRATE is becoming even more exciting when we have some wonderful mentors with us for you

A NaNoCRATE is becoming even more exciting when we have some wonderful mentors with us for you. The following are those stars of Wattpad whose works and talent has been applauded far and wide and have been through all conditions that it takes for an author to pass through. Thus calling, our mentors, or we must say, the captains of our ship!

*Drumrolls*

FANTASY

EinatSegal :

• Wattys 2016 Award winner for her book, Undefined.

• Author of other such wonderful books as the Zephyr series, Riddle of the Owl, Rat and the Monster series.

• Wattpad Ambassador.

AimeeSophie94:

• Author of the book, Defiant, that has been applauded far and wide on Wattpad.

• Wattpad Star.

TiffanyDaune:

• Wattys 2016 Award winner for her book, Coral and Bone.

• Published author for the Siren Chronicle series which has made sale records at Amazon.

♦♦♦♦♦

HORROR/ PARANORMAL

ShaunAllan:

• Wattys 2016 Award winner for his book, Sin.

• Author of other such wonderful books as Puddlebrain and The Meek shall Walk.

• Wattpad star

Ms_Horrendous:

• Wattys 2016 Award winner of her book, Hide and Seek.

• Author of other such wonderful books as Hide and Seek series, The Lovely Suicide Children and Violet.

• Wattpad star

♦♦♦♦♦♦

SCIENCE FICTION

hjnelson:

• Wattys 2016 Award Winner for her book, The Last She.

•Wattpad star

Strawberry_Cream1928:

• Author of the book, Glitches and the series.

• Soon to be published author.

♦♦♦♦♦

MYSTERY/THRILLER:

SallyMason1:

• Published author for her book, Trapped.

• Author of other such wonderful book as Hide and Seek series and The War Bride Saga.

• Wattpad star

♦♦♦♦♦♦

DARK ROMANCE:

EinatSegal