Do you love me (H20vanoss) (not smut) part 1

In a school in LA

"hey my name is Evan Fong Ive just moved here from Canada" Evan said with a shy tone "Thank you Evan we hope you have a great time here in LA" said the teacher

Evans POV: I see him sitting there in his blue hoodie and his mask i just get a weird feeling in my heart I think I love him but it looks like its not to be he is already with another! I go and take my seat beside a girl with brown hair, i just sat there then i heard a voice it was the girl beside me "Hey my name is Aaliyah if you want i can help you with settling in if you want?" Aaliyah said with a smile "uhh sure im just a little nervous, if you don't mind me asking who are the two guys there in the back?" I said choking on my words "oh yea well the boy in the hoodie is called Jonathan and thats his boyfriend Cameron. Cameron is the one with the top of his hair dyed green and the black Adidas tracksuit " Aaliyah said.

3RD PERSON POV: The bell went for lunch and everyone went and done their own thing Evan and Aaliyah went to the cafeteria to get food while Johnathan and Cameron sat on the wall with their group of mates "Aaliyah who are the people Jon's with?" Evan asked "well they're all the couples Lui and David, Brian and Brock, Tyler and Craig, Marcel and Scotty. People say they all have been friends since kindergarten" Aaliyah said "Here do you want any food??" Evan asked while reaching into his pockets looking for money "No its ok I have food in my bag" Aaliyah said reaching into her bag. Evan walked over to the counter to get food he stepped back and bumped into Johnathan.

Hey guys hpe you enjoyed part one i find it harder to write with out making it a smut and ihave 2 more chapters coming they should be out ina week or two and im still taking questions for my Q and A   

       FULLMETALGEEK428