1- Well, shit

Is this how it feels when your parents argue?
~

Peter cried.

First she had yelled at him. Then she had called Tony and yelled at him. She was pissed. And Peter had just wanted the floor to swallow him. To make him vanish from earth for ever.

Now he sat at the kitchen table, arms folded, head resting against his arms as he sobbed.

After 5 or 10 minutes, He couldn't tell (not that it mattered right now), his sobs had turned into silent sniffles. He doesn't look up at her though. He doesn't want to look at her angry face.

She was going to take the suit from him. (Right after he got it back) And she wasn't going to allow him to be Spider-Man anymore.

He had begged her.

"Please, May!" He had pleaded. "Please don't take it away from me!"

It didn't look like it helped him though.

May knew.

Omgomgomgomg

And now she was yelling at Tony Stark for it. And she was probably going to yell at him even more after that.

Oh god.

Another few minutes pass. It feels like forever. He still doesn't look up.

Someone knocks on their door. Peter doesn't even have to guess who it is. He knows it's Mr. Stark.

May yanks the door open and immediatly starts yelling at him again. Peter looks slightly up at him. He looks calm as May yells at him. Talking about how "He put Peter in danger" and that "They both lied to her".

He must feel that Peter looks at him, because he gives him a quick glance with an apologetic smile, then he turns to May again. Mr. Stark must have seen that he had cried.

Peter can't anymore. He feels like he's suffocating. All he hears is May, and occasionally he hears a few words from Mr. Stark. It seems like he's letting her rant off and cool down. Probably a good idea.

He stands up, with so much force the table shakes and moves it. The chair tips over behind him, but he doesn't care. Both May and Tony look at him a little flabbergasted. And he speed walks into his room, slamming the door so hard it almost breaks.

He doesn't care about that either. He leans against the door and slides down to the floor, pulling his knees up to his chest.

Is this how it feels when your parents argue?

He hears the arguement heat up again.

"Look at what you did!"

He just wants this to end.

Then he cries.

Again.

The next morning he doesn't feel any better about it. In fact. He feels even worse.

He couldn't sleep because he couldn't stop thinking about what if May took his suit and forbid him to be Spider-Man.

Mr. Stark had left around twelve. After Peter had gotten into his pajamas and hid under the covers to try to escape.

It didn't work. With his super hearing, He heard everything that was said.

And he cried even more.

When he woke up, May had already left for work. He didn't blame her. She probably hated him right now.

At school things went to hell. Flash seemed to pick up on Peters bad mood and used it against him.

"Yo, Penis Parker, why so sad? Stark kick you out of the business?"

Peter speed walked to class. Awoiding any sort of eye contact with anyone.

Michelle just looks at him wierdly, but doesn't ask or even talks to him.

Ned asks what's wrong. When he says May knows, he doesn't ask anymore. It's like he knows what happened based on Peter's mood.

As the week went from Wednesday to Friday, things hadn't changed much. May talked to him as nothing had happened, not even mentioning Spider-Man or anything like that.

When Peter comes home from school that day, he can't anymore. It feels like he's going to explode or something if May doesn't say anything about it soon. It would honestly be better if she just took his suit rather than this.

It's driving him insane. And when she greets him with a friendly hello and a smile, sitting in front of the TV, he breaks.

He cries.

"Peter, what's wrong?" She asks, looking worried.

She gestures for him to sit down next to her and she puts her arm around him as he sobs and sniffles.

"I-I don't wan't you t-to take the s-suit." He wails and May frowns.

She holds him tighter.

"I'm not going to, Peter."

Then Peter cries even more. Not because he's sad, but because he's been worrying all week and he's so relieved.

"Re-eally?"

"Of course not, Peter."

They sit there for what feels like forever.

May sets some rules. Like "No Spider-Manning after midnight". He is allowed to patrol on weekends unless someone wants to make plans with him.

When Saturday comes Peter feels even better. They order pizza and Peter shows her what he filmed from Germany.

She smiles as he tells about how He stole Captain America's shield and was beat up afterwards.

He even tells about how Mr. Stark threatned to call her, just so she'll like him more.

They spend the whole night talking about Spider-Man and his powers. What hecan do and what his suit can do. He makes a big point in his enchanced healing to make May feel even better about him Spider-Manning.

He doesn't tell about the Vulture and how he almost died. She doesn't have to know about that. Not yet at least. He'll wait until May warms up to the idea of him being Spider-Man.

I can't guarantee that updates come often. Rip.