The 13th Floor - Friday The 13th oneshot

Idc if this is an art book, I AM MAKING A FREAKING FRIDAY THE 13TH ONE SHOT HERE GET READY.
Also it's not even a oneshot it's a 2 part thing bahaha

Karley looked out her window as raindrops gently fell against it. Karley and her boyfriend were traveling to New York to visit their friend, Ariana, to check up on her in her hotel, since she had to move for work a lot. Ariana had described sharp noises coming from her living room, vases and glasses breaking, and even the moving of things close to her earlier in October. It was Friday the 13th, and on the 12th, Ariana didn't pick up her phone, so they decided to check up on her.

The car stopped harshly, and Daniel got out of the car. Karley was still in her own little world, wondering if her friend was okay. Karley had noticed they arrived, and got out of the car a few moments later. Karley took a deep breath and walked towards the tall building. It gave Karley and Daniel bad vibes, like someone had been watching the two thoroughly. Karley turned to Daniel in a panic.

"Daniel? Do you think this is really a good idea? W-What if we get seriously hurt or something?" Karley asked anxiously as she glanced back at the creepy building.

"Oh, come on!" Daniel exclaimed, laughing a bit. "You don't really believe that Friday the 13th BS, do you?" Karley rubbed her arm, still anxious. She did believe it, and she was afraid. Just then, Karley got a text. It was from Ariana!

"Guys, please, I'm begging you! You need to get to my apartment! Please, it's going to get me!" The text read. It didn't make sense, how did Ariana expect them get to her apartment if she didn't even know they were in New York? Daniel read over the text over Karleys shoulder, suspicion filling his thoughts.

Without thinking, Karley frantically responded: "Omg Ariana! We're at the apartment! We're coming, hold on!" She texted back. Karley grabbed Daniels arm, and ran towards the building, Daniels arm still in her grasp, until he pulled away. They both stopped.

"Daniel! Be a good boyfriend AND a good friend! Ariana is in trouble!" She yelled, grabbing Daniels arm again, yet he pulled away once again.

"Think! She JUST now texts, were right outside of the apartment, and she needs our help? Dude, it's like she's been tracking us!" Daniel stated.

"You're crazy, Daniel. Ari NEEDS us!" Karley shouts, once again. Karley bursted into tears, and turning back to the building.

"Daniel, if you won't go with me, I'll just go alone!" Karley yelled, running into the building frantically. Daniel sighed, slowly walking after her.

     Karley got another text from Ariana. It was subtle, she didn't seem very afraid, once again, it was like Ariana knew everything they were doing.

"Room 101 on the 13th floor." The text read.

     Karley texted back a single "k" and stuffed her phone in her back pocket, but as she got in the elevator, it fell out, and didn't even make it inside the elevator. Karley frantically looked around for the button that said "13" until she found it, it was blinking, and in the middle, at the top. Karley, once again not thinking, pressed the button.

"Ding"

     The elevator reached its destination, and the doors slowly opened, stopping for exactly 5 seconds. Karley dashed out into the 13th floor lobby, but her vision went blurry, and she collapsed.

"You gullible little girl.." A voice gently whispered, a hand caressing her cheek as her vision went
completely black— surrounding her in darkness.

     Daniel hurried over to the elevator— for Karley's fainting was not silent, no — before she blacked out, she let out a sharp scream, a scream Daniel had heard quite well. On his journey to the elevator, he found her phone, and went through her texts, seeing the "13th floor" part. He hurried into the elevator, searching for the number "13" but couldn't find it. It had disappeared— but Karley hit the 13th floor button, so why isn't it there?..

What do YOU think happened? What do you think will happen next?

Part two will be published on Halloween.. ;)

PLEASE try to answer those questions above ^^ I wanna hear your theories ;)