ok

I'll make a rp out of this don't underestimate me

Name: Aesthele (As-Th-Ay-el)

Age: 5,012,911

Gender: Female

Species: Dead Spirit

Alright, lemme explain. A dead spirit isn't what you think, in fact I'm starting a 2nd Fantasy Rp soon and this will be in it, so pay close attention Fantasy rpers. A dead spirit is simply a spirit in which holds a special power that can only be obtained by killing the dead spirit. If a dead spirit kills another dead spirit, they will gain that power and keep the power(s) they already had. Dead spirits cannot die of old age, or poison, basically nothing they can consume can kill them either. To kill them you have to impale or infect the core of the dead spirit, which is located in their chest. (No, not the female's breasts, lmao, above that. I say chest a lot when talking about that so if you know me kinda well that may make you think that xD) also, unless a dead spirit is really unlucky, all dead spirits will obtain a power when they are first born. Also, they are created when anything living dies, hence the name "Dead Spirit." AlSO, they live in an area higher than Heaven, called "Felleis" (Fell-eh-yeece) or (Fell-yeece) and one more thing, which is kinda sad, they inherit personalities when they're developed and can only change their personality once. Like, if a Dead Spirit was evil, when they learn to be nice, there's no going back. It's the same if you switch that around too.

Personality: Aesthele is quite kind, and inherited a lot of intelligence. She is outgoing and sort of romantic. She is way too trusting, and often gets betrayed by the more evil dead spirits and other species she comes across. She can get quite clingy and annoying if you become her friend.

Power(s): Since she has not killed a fellow Dead Spirit, her only power is to scan other species/Dead Spirits' intelligence and copy it to the core in their chest, which stores all of their intelligence, basically a brain in their chest.

Likes: Aesthele likes a lot of things, but the thing she loves most is gathering intelligence. She likes kind friends who do not betray her. More will be added as the character develops.

Dislikes: She hates betrayal, and fake friends. She hates singing, and dancing, she thinks all it does is make you look like you want more attention. More will be added as the character develops.

Backstory: Aesthele was created when an angel died brutally by being impaled in the heart. More will be added as the character develops.