Texts

ScarJo
Sebastian Stan, so help me god... What is going on? What's wrong with you? You don't talk to any of us, you don't do anything other than shoot your lines and leave. You're making all of us feel bad, but even worse, you're making Daniella feel like shit.
READ AT 5:57

Do you even care? That you've made her cry, that you've torn her apart? Do you even give a shit?
READ AT 6:04

Spaz
Don't, Scarlett. Just don't. Not now.

Scarjo
If not now, when? It's been over a month. A MONTH. If you won't tell them what's going on, fine. If you won't tell me, fine. At least tell Daniella that it's not her fault, that she didn't fuck everything up.
READ AT 6:23

You know... it was only a few months ago that you were terrified of losing her. That you told me you were head over heels for her. That you were posting about her every day, that you couldn't even leave her side. What happened to that? Did you fall out of love? Did you decide you didn't want her anymore? Just throw her to the side, go back to Margarita?

Spaz
I didn't do shit, Scarlett. Neither did she. If she doesn't see that, that's on her. But this has nothing to do with Mar.

Scarjo
Mar...

Spaz
What?

Scarjo
You called her Mar. Not Margarita, Mar.
READ AT 7:03

Scarjo
Do us all a favor, tell your new girlfriend to stay off of Dani's page. The last thing she needs is your new toy telling her how horrible she is.
READ AT 7:10

Scarjo
And take the posts of her off your instagram. She won't stop looking at them.
UNDELIVERED