Proposal

It took Sebastian the full three months to plan the proposal out. He had to get the entire Marvel cast in on it, including Ryan, Blake, Daniella's parents, Sebastian's parents, the Russo Brothers, Margarita, and a few others. He wanted to do a huge thing; a scavenger hunt, with gifts, balloons, and other things, and have it end at night in a place surrounded by lights and flowers. And he almost did, until he remembered that Daniella wasn't a huge fan of public attention (which is highly ironic in her profession).

He went with something much simpler, something a huge marvel geek like Daniella would enjoy. The plan was simple; everyone would be in their suits, lining the whole side of the set. Thor:Ragnarok was filming down in Atlanta, but they had to go to NYC for a couple of a scenes. They were just going to go to Atlanta, but Dani would ask too many questions.

Sebastian would walk with Dani into the building, once they got to the end, he'd be behind her, down on one knee. Four people would be holding signs, each with a different word; Chris at the beginning, then RDJ, Margarita, Scarlett at the end.

Daniella read each out loud, hands shaking as they went to her mouth to stop her from screaming. She would look at Downey, who would nod his head, then she'd turn around. She was crying, she never expected this to happen so soon, much less have all of her closest friends and family around when it did.

Sebastian would be quiet at first, until he overcame his nerves,
"Daniella Anne... I had an entire speech prepared for this moment, but in this moment, seeing you now, I realize that I don't need it. I love you so much, with all of my heart and soul. I know we've only been dating a year, but we've known each other practically our whole lives. I don't want a year, or even ten, I want an eternity with you. Dani, will you marry me?"

Dani could barely get a word out, she nodded her head vigorously. Sebastian gently held her left hand, sliding the ring into place. It took mere seconds for them to be embraced in each others arms, spinning around and laughing. When Sebastian finally set her back down on her own two feet, all of their friends and family surrounded them, cheering them on. Today was the beginning of forever.