okay i'm all over the place

so I found this list of words to come up with headcannons, so I thought maybe I'd do groups of 5 per chapter with some random boys. if y'all don't like it, let me know!! I'm working on other imagines too, so don't worry, this won't be all the book is. tyvm <3

Love \ Laughter \ Art \ Sleep \ Affection

Ryan

-Love: Ryan first said he loved you while you were laying in bed. You came to his house after your sixth or seventh date. You had just calmed down from a heated make out session & you asked "do you think you'll ever love me?" And he responded with "I already do." (Yeah this was based on Shane Dawson & Ryland Adams' boyfriend tag but ya know what it was damn cute.)

-Laughter: One of Ryan's favorite sounds in the world is your laughter. He goes out of his way to make you laugh. Sometimes he'll be sitting in another room and you'll be watching their new video, & he'll say something funny. You'll obviously crack up, and he'll barrel into the room to cuddle you because he loves the sound of you laughing so much.

-Art: Ryan isn't great at drawing. But one of his favorite things to do is draw something shitty on one of the expensive tablets in the office and send it to you.

-Sleep: No one loves sleep more than the two of you. On weekends, you set an alarm so you don't sleep too late. 9 times out of 10, Ryan will turn it off before you wake up so he has you all to himself in the morning. You pretend to be upset when he does it, but you love that he loves you so much. 

-Affection: Ryan's favorite form of affection is straight-up kissing you. If you're sitting down, he'll come up behind you and kiss you Spiderman-style, with you looking up at him. When you wake up, he'll line your jaw and neck with sweet kisses. Kissing you is his favorite thing to do. 

Chris

-Love: You're the first person he's ever really loved. He didn't know how to tell you at first, so he just... said it. You were in the middle of a conversation while snuggling and watching The Simpsons on the couch, and he interrupted you to tell you he loved you. 

-Laughter: Chris is a funny boy. He can make you laugh so hard you lose your breath and have to sit down, clutching your tummy. When you're in public, he likes making you laugh so everyone turns to look at the two of you. Making you laugh is something he's truly gifted at. 

-Art: When you and Chris moved in together, he started leaving little post-it notes with drawings for you to find after he left for work. Cute little cartoons of the two of you were stuck up on the bathroom mirror, making you laugh while brushing your teeth. A grotesque drawing of your favorite cartoon character stuck on the fridge made you laugh whiles getting the milk for your cereal. Your favorites were always the ones of you. These mostly appeared the morning after date night. He'd do detailed drawings of you laughing from across the table at dinner, or cute little cartoons of you sleeping next to him.

-Sleep: Sometimes if Chris is sleepy at the office, he'll call you to come take a nap with him. You pretend to be annoyed to take a break from work, but you love it. Many pictures have been taken of the two of you snoozing at the office. 

-Affection: With Chris, public affection is subtle. An arm slung lazily over your shoulder. Your hands just barely hanging together while you walk. A hand on your thigh at dinner. When you're alone, however, all he does is touch you and kiss you. He loves running his hands up and down your sides and your arms.