Light In The Darkness

'Jason...' 

I hear a woman silently whispering my name.                                                                                                   '

'Jason, it's time to wake up... Just open your eyes, Jason.. Don't worry, I won't leave, I'll always be here when you need me...'                                                                                                                                   

'Who are you?' , I silently ask, but the voice doesn't answer. I wait if maybe she will say something again, but it keeps quiet. I slowly try to open my eyes. I expect to see the blue sealing of my room at my grandparents' house, but instead I see white and gold.                                                 

'Where am I?...' 

I try to move, but as soon as I do so, someone lays a hand on my chest.                                               

"Easy, young man, not so fast. You still have to get used to your new environment first" , I hear a gentle voice say. It's obviously a woman, but not the same one as I heard in my head. The one in my head sounded like a little breeze, while this woman's voice sounded more like there were several little clocks rinkling in a large church.                                                                                                   

"How do you feel?", she kindly asks.                                                                                                                    

"Uhm, well, kind of ok I guess...but where am I? I don't think I've ever been here before..."              

I look at the woman next to me. She has astonishing long, brown hair and a face that looks like it came from a fairy tale. She's amazingly beautiful, especially her eyes. They have the colour of pure gold, with a little bit of brown in it. She's wearing a long, white dress with golden stitches and she also has a white flower crown on her head. It was like I was looking at an angel...              

"I can feel you are confused and surprised, but I guess that's normal. Do you have any idea what happened?".                                                                                                                                                                          
I try to think about it, but it doesn't go so well.                                                                                                      

"The only thing I remember is something really heavy falling on top of me, and after that...nothing. I can't remember anything that happened before neither".                                 

"That's normal", she says with a smile on her face, "everyone that just arrives here doesn't remember more than that. You will regain your memory soon, don't worry."                                     

She puts some really light and soft bedsheets on me. I realise I'm only wearing a pair of shorts, because I can feel the sheets stroking my belly.