six

CHAPTER SIX OF HATING YOU!

•°•°•°•

we did it.

i can't believe we did it. how could that happen? i blame the alcohol for making me so out of control.

we were both looking at the ceiling not saying a word after what happened. i didn't even know if that i wanted to do that.

"tom?"

you brought your lip to your teeth and bite it and then you looked at me.

i swear to go that you saw all of my insecurities, fears, secrets and every little thing that i kept inside of me for no people to see.

i hated you for that.

"alexa?"

i zoned out and it was not the first time.

"what is it?"

you kept asking me questions and i didn't have the force to answer them. hell, i didn't even know what i was feeling right now.

"are you scared?"

scared. a feeling that i felt for the first time today and i didn't know why it came back.

"you don't feel fine and i don't know what i did for you to be like this."

don't feel fine. yes, for sure i didn't feel fine and again, i didn't know why.

"do you want to cry maybe?"

act of cry. no, i don't want to cry and i know that i don't want that.

you moved closer to me and wrapped your arms around my torso and pushed me closer to you.

"you wanted this? i wanted this, i wanted you."

wanted me. you wanted me and i smiled a little.

"i think that you never did this before and now you feel like the world is coming down. don't worry, you're in safe hands."

i hugged you strong enough with that words. why and how did you said every little thing that i was thinking without even saying it?

it's a gift.

it wasn't a gift.

you said that because you said that to every innocent girl you get. call me liar all you want, i know that's true.

this was such a difficult moment to write and i know why because

I hate the way you read my mind!