Chapter 6 Jonathan Dennis

Jonathan's pov

It's the first day of school and Craig's not even up yet!!!!!!!

Craig:
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

I  heard Craig yell than heard a very loud sound coming from upstairs.

Jonathan:
CRAIG!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!

Craig:
I THROUGH MY ALARM CLOCK AT THE WALL!!!!!!!

I walked up the stairs and to Craig's room to see that his alarm clock was on the floor and broken.

I started laughing a little making Craig put his arm over his head.

Jonathan:
Get up and get ready, we leave in 20 minuets.

I said before leaving Craig to get ready and wait for him downstairs.

I was waiting at the front door of our house when I heard someone coming down the stairs, I look to see Craig all ready to go.

Jonathan:
Ready?

Craig:
Yeah, just let me grab my backpack than we can go.

I nodded my head telling him I understood him well he walked over to his bag and grabbed it before walking back over to me.

Craig:
Let's goooo!!!!

He said before I opened the door letting him go out first than locking the door and walking after him.

You see, my name is Jonathan Dennis and I am the fourth best singer in the world  and the best rapper in the world but I don't keep it a secret like Craig does.

I'm also a hybrid, I am a wolf hybrid, and a ice Phoenix. My eyes are very blue just like an ice Phoenix. Craig is the most powerful one thought, he's a Phoenix, meaning he's a fire bird. But, unlike Craig, people like me because I'm not bad, People don't like Phoenix's like Craig because other Phoenix's were bad. You see, Phoenix's are the most powerful hybrid's in the world and they use their power for bad things, like killing people to make them feel good about themselves when really, their just sad because everyone hates them. Craig's not like them, he's different, he doesn't want to kill and be bad because he knows how it feels to have the only people you love killed in front of you. He wants people to know that he's different, that he's not like the others, he just wants to have a family, but when everyone hates you, it's hard to find a family that will love you.

When he told me he was a Phoenix I just hugged him, we were about 7 or 8 years old and Craig showed me that not all Phoenix's are bad, I trusted him and I still do to this day. If anything were to ever happen to him, I would kill the person who did it to him. Craig is like a little brother to me, I love him with all my heart. We're like a little family.

Our parents died when we were about 5 and we met in the forest where we live. We found a nice little house that had everything we needed in it. We still live there to this day, and since it's in the middle of the forest nobody knows about it.

I than noticed that we were here so I looked over at Craig to see that he was zoning out, like always.

Jonathan:
CRAIG!!!!!!!

Craig:
What?

Jonathan:
We're here.

I said before looking at the new high school that we are going to, I started walking looking over my shoulder to make sure Craig was following me, he was so I just looked back in front of me so I wouldn't walk into something.

I stopped in front of the office looking over my shoulder again to make sure Craig was still following me. He was still there so I opened the door and walked in waiting for Craig to come in. Once he was in and he closed the door which got the lady's attention.

Lady:
May I help you two boys?

Jonathan:
Yes, we are new here.

Lady:
Jonathan Dennis and Craig Thompson?

Jonathan:
Yes.

Lady:
Wait are you guys singers?

Jonathan:
I am but he's not.

I said looking over at Craig smiling at him before looking back at the lady.

Lady:
Well let me just give you two your papers and I'll call someone to show you around.

Jonathan:
Thanks.

I said before looking back over at Craig who was behind me.

The lady came back with our papers than called someone named Evan I think to the office.

I than heard the door open meaning someone has opened it, I looked behind me to see the one and only Evan Foug.

Lady:
Evan, these two boys are new here and I want you to show them around.

Evan just nodded his head telling the lady that he understood what he was told to do.

He waved us over to follow him so we did.

Evan:
So you two are new here?

He asked getting me by surprise.

Jonathan:
Uh yeah, my names Jonathan and this is Craig.

I said pointing my head over to Craig.

Evan:
Well it's very nice to meet you two, do you think we could be friends?

Did Evan Foug just ask us to be his friends?!?!? DID EVAN FUCKING FOUG JUST FUCKING ASK US TO BE HIS FUCKING FRIENDS?!?!?!?

I calmed down so I could answer him.

Jonathan:
Sure, it would be nice to have a friend here.

I said putting my hands behind my head.

Evan:
Can I see your papers?

Jonathan:
Sure.

I said handing him my paper and Craig handing him his.

Evan:
Okay Jonathan You have Math with me and a couple of my other friends and Craig you have gym with Tyler.

He said giving our papers back and smiling at us, I got this weird feeling in my stomach when he smiled at me thought.

Evan showed Craig where the gym class was and told him that he texted that Tyler dude that Craig was in his class.

Once he did that me and him started walking to class together.